Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I Thought TFN Moderators Were Bad!

Looks like the IAAF had enough of its flame war that started with bashing this site and degenerated into a political brouhaha.

I'd normally say no threads should be killed (unless illegall), but I'm willing to make an exception for Ben to shut down that claptrap on the Legal Eagles thread.

Re: And I Thought TFN Moderators Were Bad!

>I'm willing to make an exception for Ben to shut down that claptrap on the Legal Eagles thread.<

To the contrary, I've been reading that stuff with morbid fascination. Those guys are all nuckin' futs.

Comment

Re: And I Thought TFN Moderators Were Bad!

"I'd normally say no threads should be killed (unless illegall), but I'm willing to make an exception for Ben to shut down that claptrap on the Legal Eagles thread."

The thread was stillborn. As the Legal dude observed there were some learned and intelligent people on the thread, with the exception of the silly person who started it. This flaming gasbag thinks the doctor should have shot it in the head before it's decapitated-chicken movements fooled everyone into thinking it had any life in the first place.

Comment

Working...
      X