Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mo GREENE survive the next US Trials?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Mo GREENE survive the next US Trials?

Watching the ferocious competition among the
    many world-class US 100m sprinters, I think
    he will be cut if he hasn't recovered at least
    90 per cent of his top 2001 strength.
    I am not sure at all he will be among the top
    three 100m finalists.
    What are your opinions about it?

Re: Will Mo GREENE survive the next US Trials?

Mo's a great champion with lots of courage, but I do not think he will not hold up physically until and through the FOT. I hope I am wrong.

Comment

I'll predict only one thing. 100 in Sacramento will be brutal.
      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

No mas MO

Comment

>I'll predict only one thing. 100 in Sacramento will be brutal.>>

"Brutal?!" careful.... you'll wake the dead.

Comment

olympic trials ALWAYS brutal...yes..mo will be there..

Comment

The Olympics will be the focus and Mo will make it to the Trials ... Now how he emerges is the big question ... The Trials will be brutal and anyone who doesn't show up with their "A" game will be eliminated ... Hell, 5 guys are gonna get their feelings hurt in the finals whether they bring their "A" game or not ... could be the toughest final ever ...

Comment

<Hell, 5 guys are gonna get their feelings hurt in the finals whether they bring their "A" game or not ... could be the toughest final ever ...>

...and by any count there will be more than 8 guys that could make the team, so some of them won't even make the final. Ugh!
                "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

It would be a great tragedy if Mo doesn't make it through. Not seeing him make it through the 100 would be almost as bad as seeing M.J. pull up in the 2 at the last trials. Let's pray that he is 100% healthy at the trials, and gets a chance to defend his Olympic title.

Comment

Mo has it in him to "show up" when it really matters. I think he probably realizes that he probably only has one more chance to go all the way...he'll be there, and in top form.

Comment

Probably Mo won't make it. He was a great sprinter, but shelf life (except for Capt Carl & MJ is short). When mostly you pull up injured in the biggies, thing are not good. I just wish he could have held on for another 10 meters at Edmonton. The WR was there.

Comment

Comment

Mo ran 9.94 last year so still has as much speed as anyone else out on the track ... If he shows up 100% healthy he will make the team ... The only problem with that is that he has gotten injured now 3 seasons in a row which puts into question whether he will stay healthy through the Trials ... If his muscles hold, he makes the team ... If he pulls then obviously he doesn't ...

Comment

Frankly, I'm not sure ANYBODY will make the 100 team. Gatlin is a shoe-in if he's healthy, a big if. Mo is on there if he is 90%, a big if. TM is on there, if he doesn't psyche out. Capel is on there, if he has a near-perfect race. Really, I don't see much consistency, and while the race may indeed be "brutal", I think it will leave a lot to be desired in terms of producing an eventual Olympic Champion.

Comment

Mo is still capable to win the trials and the gold in athens but we have to wait and see if he will or will not get injured.
                              If he is healthy he still the man to beat in the majors.
                              The others sprinters will be Gatlin and Williams, Monty is not tough enough to handle the pressure.

Comment

Working...
                              X