Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nevetsllim
    If Simpson's time is concerned, it would make her sixth fastest this year.
    Also means Becky Lynn pretty much has no chance of making the team. That's Meadows, Okoro and now Simpson all sub two this season. Okoro and Simpson doe it in their most recent races which is encouraging!

Comment

1 Simpson 1.59.17
      2 Cusma 1.59.22

Comment

Thanks. Wondeful result!

How did Martyn Rooney get on in the 400m?

What were the weather conditions like too?
        http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Rooney won in 45.44. Good consistency and racing but time to make some inroads against the clock. Conditions were clearly pretty good out there tonight at 30C and moderate wind.

Comment

Originally posted by mark
            Rooney won in 45.44. Good consistency and racing but time to make some inroads against the clock. Conditions were clearly pretty good out there tonight at 30C and moderate wind.
            The main thing is, he's winning, and winning well. Just to point out- Even in the US trials, only three men broke 45 in the semi's...with Witherspoon, doing it by 1/100th! Now, whilst they'll all probably do it in the final :lol: sub 45 runners are few an far between. Chris Brown seems to be the bronze medal favourite but- well, you never know!! Rooney's prospects look quite decent- certainly to make the fnal! I have my fingers cross for David Gillick too- secretly dreaming of a 44.7 in the final from lane 8 to snatch the bronze! I get VERY optimistic around the Olympic games!

Comment

some videos
              w400
              m400
              w100

Comment

#6, thanks for the vid link. Sure would be nice to have access to such high quality vidz from other meets. Al Gastank sure can move over that final 50!
                Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Nice run by Mekonnen. He is an interesting long shot for the oly title in the 1500

Comment

Originally posted by Jaack
                    Originally posted by mark
                    The main thing is, he's winning, and winning well. Just to point out- Even in the US trials, only three men broke 45 in the semi's...with Witherspoon, doing it by 1/100th! Now, whilst they'll all probably do it in the final :lol: sub 45 runners are few an far between. Chris Brown seems to be the bronze medal favourite but- well, you never know!! Rooney's prospects look quite decent- certainly to make the fnal! I have my fingers cross for David Gillick too- secretly dreaming of a 44.7 in the final from lane 8 to snatch the bronze! I get VERY optimistic around the Olympic games!
                    After Wariner and Merritt, the US contingent is not that strong. I am not really sure that very many will go under 45.
                    I agree Chris Brown looks good for the bronze; maybe Tyler Christopher...I was hoping Johan Wissman would be making more progress this year. But Gillick and Rooney could definitely be in the hunt.
                    Whatever happened to Tim Benjamin? He has gone from bad to worse....

Comment

did you guys notice someone is baaack in the donne 100 ?????

i wish they'd list the athlete's country too... a couple of flags i couldn't ID off the top of my head.

Comment

#6, please could you send the men's 100m race? Thanks in advance!

Comment

m100 video

unfortunately my web connection literally sucks, so i have to cut size and quality andit takes me anyway ages to upload the files

then i have a question.. only realised after posted those videos ops:
                          i don't know if i am allowed to post video links here in this forum.. :?

Comment

You can post links to LEGAL videos; anything that has been captured off a telecast (and therefore is commercially viable) is considered ILLEGAL.

Comment

Originally posted by #6
                              some videos
                              w400
                              m400
                              w100
                              Can anyone explain why when i try and watch these on my computer I get sound but no picture. Same on both my PC and Mac. I'm using Windows Media Player on PC can't remember what on Mac.

Comment

Working...
                              X