Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Slow Traffic Day--And For Good Reason

On a day when many of you are hopefully fortunate enough not to have to work/go to school because it's a day off, allow me to take the time to offer up a few words of thanks for MLK: a great American and an even greater human being, whose stamp on the planet isn't yet enough appreciated. Thank you.

Re: A Slow Traffic Day--And For Good Reason

Fully appreciated and admired all over the world. I hope they make today a national holiday for everyone (and I am not saying that because I am stuck on my computer today doing gold deposit simulations).

Comment

probably a VERY trivial question, but in his youth, did MLK participate in any sports, maybe even ours? I have never heard much about his school years, I do not even know where he went to high school, undergrad, divinity or whatever.

Comment

Damn...am I the only one at work then? LOL

Comment

Ahh, but at last it is 5:15 EASTERN Time here in the good old USA and I can go to my favorite Pub and carbo/hops load for tomorrow morning's run.

Have a great King holiday everyone.

Comment

>Damn...am I the only one at work then? LOL

You know what they say in Russia....

actually I was working until 3 myself, but on the road, so no computer temptation.

Comment

>Damn...am I the only one at work then? LOL

You know what they say in Russia....

actually I was working until 3 myself, but on the road, so no computer temptation.

Comment

What do you do Steve? I'm the tradeshow director for a b-2-b publishing company, run 5 automotive shows and two law enforcement ones. Sorry about the Colts...

Comment

I am an employee benefits consultant for a national brokerage/consulting firm working with medium and large corporations.. and after too many years looking forward to retirement in 1 year, 5 months, and 12 days. (Not that I'm counting. )

Comment

Keep working having you on message board full time is pretty scary!

Comment

Working...
                    X