BOLT GETS A SPANKING NEW M3 FROM PUMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOLT GETS A SPANKING NEW M3 FROM PUMA

Usain bolt got a spanking new fully loaded M3 special ordered from BMW for his Birthday. The replica was handed to him at his celebrations. PUMA has definately seen the sign.

For someone his size I'd think the M5 or M6 would be more appropriate, but if they really loved his work you'd think they could move up to a Ferrari or something . . .

Comment

Yeah, I agree. Dont call me greedy. But give on to each what he deserves. The level of superb marketing he gave PUMA with this new worldwide celebrity status he has, I dont think an M3 is commensurate. Plus, the jealousy and fear NIKE and ADIDAS is feeling towards PUMA right now because of bolt: PRICELESS. They should go as close to that as is possible.

Plus they are so fortunate Bolt does not have an agressive agent and manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Henry
        Yeah, I agree. Dont call me greedy. But give on to each what he deserves. The level of superb marketing he gave PUMA with this new worldwide celebrity status he has, I dont think an M3 is commensurate. Plus, the jealousy and fear NIKE and ADIDAS is feeling towards PUMA right now because of bolt: PRICELESS. They should go as close to that as is possible.

Did you notice that after his races he was quick to take off his shoes and hold them up? The guy is savvy (or is it in his contract to do that?)

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
          Originally posted by Paul Henry

Did you notice that after his races he was quick to take off his shoes and hold them up? The guy is savvy (or is it in his contract to do that?)
          All I know is what he did was worth more than an M3 bonus - even I can afford that . . .

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
            All I know is what he did was worth more than an M3 bonus - even I can afford that . . .
            When did MJD start using this handle?

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
              Under $60k. If you rearranged your priorities a bit even a TOE could afford one . . .

Comment

[quote=bad hammy]
                Originally posted by "bad hammy":8080lybt
                Under $60k. If you rearranged your priorities a bit even a TOE could afford one . . .[/quote:8080lybt]
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA **GASP** . . . **SNORT** . . . **GAGGG* . . . can't breathe . . . choking . . . help me . . . arrrrrrrggggghhhh . . . *clunk*. . . *thud* . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

An M3 as a bonus? He may be thinking that $3M would be more appropriate.

Comment

I'm more surprised he chose a BMW over Mercedes, can't say I disagree though.

Comment

I read that he already got a £500,000 bonus from Puma.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 596711.ece
                      http://www.jamaicanewsbulletin.com/content/view/960/33/

Comment

Import duties into Jamaica and income tax will combine to over 150% of the price of the car. I wonder if Puma will be paying that for him.

Comment

Me dost think the little car is only the tip of the moneyberg.

If Puma doesn't "pony" up...someone else will.

But how much were we talking about Puma before?

Comment

Originally posted by sprintblox
                            Import duties into Jamaica and income tax will combine to over 150% of the price of the car. I wonder if Puma will be paying that for him.

... not a problem, the Jamaican Govt would be happy to wave all duties and tax, a lot of political mileage there with little cost....

they might even chip in with free fuel, free insurance & free girl in the front seat.

I agree with some posters above, Bolt may do will to give the Bimmer to his lady-love and let Puma know that nike offered an M6 to Veronica........see --> www.nike.com/vc

fool!

Comment

Originally posted by larro_yel
                              Originally posted by sprintblox

... not a problem, the Jamaican Govt would be happy to wave all duties and tax, a lot of political mileage there with little cost....

they might even chip in with free fuel, free insurance & free girl in the front seat.

I agree with some posters above, Bolt may do will to give the Bimmer to his lady-love and let Puma know that nike offered an M6 to Veronica........see --> www.nike.com/vc

fool!
                              But VCB is with ADIDAS. Nike trying to get her on board?

Comment

Working...
                              X