Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan Clay - Good Guy

I reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyre allyreally like him - glad he's getting his own Wheaties box!
    The Interview on a home-page-linked article had these words of wisdom from him:

my dad used to tell me that in every prison there's somebody who can break a world record, there's somebody that can run the 40 faster than you, and the different between those people and yourself is that it has to be the fact that you made good decisions and you kept your head on straight and you stayed focused and worked hard, so I always try preach that to kids that you can do anything you want to do, doesn't matter how big you are, how small you are, your race, the only thing that matters is you making good decisions, being focused working hard and making sacrifices necessary and you're going to accomplish that.

Re: Bryan Clay - Good Guy

Originally posted by Marlow
    I reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyre allyreally like him - glad he's getting his own Wheaties box!
    The Interview on a home-page-linked article had these words of wisdom from him:

my dad used to tell me that in every prison there's somebody who can break a world record, there's somebody that can run the 40 faster than you, and the different between those people and yourself is that it has to be the fact that you made good decisions and you kept your head on straight and you stayed focused and worked hard, so I always try preach that to kids that you can do anything you want to do, doesn't matter how big you are, how small you are, your race, the only thing that matters is you making good decisions, being focused working hard and making sacrifices necessary and you're going to accomplish that.
    I agree. i just sat there and watched trying to fight back the tears on the podium. It showed his true spirit of humility, I almost cried for him (must admit it was moving, but not in a gay way).

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Henry
      [IIt showed his true spirit of humility, I almost cried for him (must admit it was moving, but not in a gay way).

Well thank god you clarified that. :roll:

Comment

I agree. i just sat there and watched trying to fight back the tears on the podium. .
        You were on the podium?

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
          I agree. i just sat there and watched trying to fight back the tears on the podium. .
          You were on the podium?
          Correction: "watched him". Good looking out!

Comment

Originally posted by mojo
            [IIt showed his true spirit of humility, I almost cried for him (must admit it was moving, but not in a gay way).

Well thank god you clarified that. :roll:
            What, were you about to pounce? :lol: I needed to clarify because I always close my eyes and try not to peek when there is a close up of the guys in the tights. :lol: Take no offence man, I was just making humor. This a thread about Clay why do want to make it about me.

Comment

Working...
            X