Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zurich on CBC

For any Canucks or Northern USAnians, Zurich is on CBC, starting in about 30 minutes, 1:00 pm. Pacific.

Thanks, rasb. My TV is primed and ready to go.

c(BC)man

Comment

...and the Blue Jays and the Evil Empire are in the 8th inning. :cry:

Comment

Yes, what a time for the Blue Jays to score some runs !!! It will be interesting to see whether we still get the full hour of highlights from Zurich, after the old ball game is over.

Comment

Excellent coverage by CBC. Even though it took the Blue Jays an extra 35 minutes to dispatch the Yankees, we still got almost 2 hours of Zurich, and it seemed that almost every event, both track & field, was covered to some extent. Yes, we had read the results of course, but it is so nice to see the action on the big screen. Brussels, next Saturday @ 9:00 am Pacific, for the CBC audience.

Comment

Good stuff! I actually got to see the javelin and long jump competition...unlike last week. Lots of good competition only one week after the Olympics. I'm back on the Lauryn Williams bandwagon after watching her blister the 200m turn from lane 1. Still can't believe how dominant Bolt and Jelimo are. Also not suprising that some athletes perform better when their sphincters aren't clamped shut.

cman

Comment

Originally posted by rasb
              Excellent coverage by CBC. Even though it took the Blue Jays an extra 35 minutes to dispatch the Yankees, we still got almost 2 hours of Zurich, and it seemed that almost every event, both track & field, was covered to some extent. Yes, we had read the results of course, but it is so nice to see the action on the big screen. Brussels, next Saturday @ 9:00 am Pacific, for the CBC audience.
              Yes, worthwhile. I think we only missed PV. One thing though, can't they stop this insane repetition of lane assignments. It goes on and on almost right into the gun.

The camera work on the Javelin was extremely bad. One throw they had Pitkamaki totally out of the frame. We also need to see the feet of the throwers.

Comment

Working...
              X