Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IAAF Fantasy Game … Lausanne

My worst meet yet. No captains entered, picked no winners. Only 255 points. That ought to send me plummeting downward.
    "Run fast and keep turning left."

no captains here also.

Lukanyenko 1st
    M Walker 1st
    Spotaková (sigh) 4th
    Kirwa Yego 2nd
    Williams 4th

Comment

I totally tanked except for jepkosgei as my captain... I still totaled less than 300, though!

Comment

I can't do anything right. I had Fraser but dropped her for Bungei after her meet in England. (Should've had 440 points but instead its 380. :roll: ) I went with:

Walker (w400H) 1st
        Lukyanenko 1st
        Yusuf Jamal 1st
        Bungei 4th
        Evora 4th

I guess I'll never get it right. :cry:

O' and no captains. :cry:

Comment

Can we get Camejo on the list????

Comment

It would make sense if all the World Athletics Final contestants would be selectable when the time comes.

Not that it matters for me, top 100 is starting to look increasingly unrealistic. How the heck did I manage to pick Powell, Robles and Bolt for meets where they didn't win? And then there is Saladino...

Comment

Originally posted by lapsus
              It would make sense if all the World Athletics Final contestants would be selectable when the time comes.

Not that it matters for me, top 100 is starting to look increasingly unrealistic. How the heck did I manage to pick Powell, Robles and Bolt for meets where they didn't win? And then there is Saladino...
              Hey I also picked Powell when he got zero and Robles and Bolt when they had one of their rare 2nd places.

Comment

Originally posted by donley2

Hey I also picked Powell when he got zero and Robles and Bolt when they had one of their rare 2nd places.
                Yes, that Powell zero was miserable, wasn't it?

My tactic of picking the in-form athlete who won the latest race at that distance hasn't worked very well either - at least for men' 800 and 1500 meters or women's sprints!

Comment

Originally posted by donley2

Yes, that Powell zero was miserable, wasn't it?

My tactic of picking the in-form athlete who won the latest race at that distance hasn't worked very well either - at least for men' 800 and 1500 meters or women's sprints!
                  That's been my strategy too, although with some minor tweaks. My start to the season has been pretty bad, at least the captain choices were on the money for three of the four, Saladino was holding me back all season long.

Comment

Working...
                  X