Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so I could make myself feel miserable for the rest of the day, I worked out what my points would have been had I have chosen Isi for a captain instead of Kallur - 8400

Comment

Originally posted by roundthebend
      Just so I could make myself feel miserable for the rest of the day, I worked out what my points would have been had I have chosen Isi for a captain instead of Kallur - 8400
      Tell me about it. I was debating to use Isi but choose Saladino instead. I would be over 8000 points also. :evil: I convinced myself since almost all the meets had the LJ he would score more points. ops:

Next year do you think anyone won't have her as a captain?

Comment

Originally posted by Jnathletics
        Tell me about it. I was debating to use Isi but choose Saladino instead. I would be over 8000 points also. :evil: I convinced myself since almost all the meets had the LJ he would score more points. ops:

I picked BOTH Kallur and Saladino as captains!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seeksreal

You Win!

I have Jepkosgei as well but at least she has competed at all 800 events.

Comment

You Win!

I have Jepkosgei as well but at least she has competed at all 800 events.
            I have her too!!! The only one performing decently for me has been Wariner who is my 4th captain.

Comment

Originally posted by mump boy
              If you are looking for second placers, the m400 looks like a good race for that. My guess is that Rooney and Wissman have a very good chance at placing at least third.
              i tried to pick rooney and he's not on there :-( :shock:
              I just noticed that myself. Wissman is a very likely 3d-placer, at least, even though I'd prefer not aiming that low.
              I'm not so sure about that, reason being the three Belgians in the race who will be competing in front of their home crowd and have shown great signs of improvement recently. I was going to pick Kevin Borlée, but then I decided to try and find five potential winners again.

Comment

I haven't done the research but I would think that the best combination of captains would have to have been - Isinbaeva, Vlasic, Wariner and Robles.
                Jelimo doesn't count as she wasn't available at the beginning.

Comment

I haven't done the research either but would suggest Merritt might yet turn out to have been a better captain choice than Wariner.

Comment

I thought I read on another thread that Merritt was done for the year. He is not on the start list for Brussels at any rate, so highly unlikely he will pass Wariner in total points.

Comment

Wariner
                      Bislett 1st
                      Berlin 2nd
                      Rome 1st
                      Gaz de France 1st
                      DN Galan 1st
                      Zurich 1st

Merritt
                      Berlin 1st
                      Prefontaine Classic 1st
                      Rome 2nd
                      Gaz de France 2nd
                      Zurich 2nd
                      Athletissima 1st

Well, it is almost even at the moment. Wariner has 100 point lead and will be in Brussels and Merritt not, so the double points from WAF can't turn the situation around.

Comment

Originally posted by donley2
                        I thought I read on another thread that Merritt was done for the year. He is not on the start list for Brussels at any rate, so highly unlikely he will pass Wariner in total points.
                        Ah, ok. This was really a "no research" post then :P

Comment

Scores and updated standings after Lausanne are finally up.

Comment

101st overall now, slowly approaching the Top 100.

Comment

I haven't done the research but I would think that the best combination of captains would have to have been - Isinbaeva, Vlasic, Wariner and Robles.
                              From what I can discern (with two meets to go)
                              Isi - 1600
                              Vlasic - 1200
                              Wariner 1150
                              Oliver 1100

I haven't found someone with Robles or Merritt as captain (who is showing their team, I might add) to figure out their captain scores.

Found one guy who has scored 500 in three different meets. :shock: Has anyone else here had that much success on the meets?

Roundthebend, how many points has Jepkosgei scored as a captian for you? I can figure out Robles if I have her total.

Comment

From what I can discern (with one meet to go)
                                Isi - 1600
                                Vlasic - 1200
                                Wariner 1150
                                Oliver 1100

I haven't found someone with Robles or Merritt as captain (who is showing their team, I might add) to figure out their captain scores.

Found one guy who has scored 500 in three different meets. :shock: Has anyone else here had that much success on the meets?
                                I've had 650, 525 and two 475 scores but my captains have let me down big time.
                                http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Working...
                                X