X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    roundthebend

• roundthebend
    replied
    I haven't done the research but I would think that the best combination of captains would have to have been - Isinbaeva, Vlasic, Wariner and Robles.
    Jelimo doesn't count as she wasn't available at the beginning.

Leave a comment:

• croflash

• croflash
    replied
    Originally posted by Seeksreal
    Originally posted by mump boy
    If you are looking for second placers, the m400 looks like a good race for that. My guess is that Rooney and Wissman have a very good chance at placing at least third.
    i tried to pick rooney and he's not on there :-( :shock:
    I just noticed that myself. Wissman is a very likely 3d-placer, at least, even though I'd prefer not aiming that low.
    I'm not so sure about that, reason being the three Belgians in the race who will be competing in front of their home crowd and have shown great signs of improvement recently. I was going to pick Kevin Borlée, but then I decided to try and find five potential winners again.

Leave a comment:

• Seeksreal

• Seeksreal
    replied
    Originally posted by roundthebend
    Originally posted by Jnathletics
    Just so I could make myself feel miserable for the rest of the day, I worked out what my points would have been had I have chosen Isi for a captain instead of Kallur - 8400
    Tell me about it. I was debating to use Isi but choose Saladino instead. I would be over 8000 points also. :evil: I convinced myself since almost all the meets had the LJ he would score more points. ops:

Next year do you think anyone won't have her as a captain?
    I picked BOTH Kallur and Saladino as captains!!
    You Win!

I have Jepkosgei as well but at least she has competed at all 800 events.
    I have her too!!! The only one performing decently for me has been Wariner who is my 4th captain.

Leave a comment:

• roundthebend

• roundthebend
    replied
    Just so I could make myself feel miserable for the rest of the day, I worked out what my points would have been had I have chosen Isi for a captain instead of Kallur - 8400
    Tell me about it. I was debating to use Isi but choose Saladino instead. I would be over 8000 points also. :evil: I convinced myself since almost all the meets had the LJ he would score more points. ops:

You Win!

I have Jepkosgei as well but at least she has competed at all 800 events.

Leave a comment:

• Seeksreal

• Seeksreal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jnathletics

• Jnathletics
    replied

Leave a comment:

• roundthebend

• roundthebend
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AS

• AS
    replied
    For those wanting in on this conversation, here are the latest startlists:

http://www.sport.be/belgacommemorialvan ... tlijst.xls

Leave a comment:

• Seeksreal

• Seeksreal
    replied
    Originally posted by mump boy
    If you are looking for second placers, the m400 looks like a good race for that. My guess is that Rooney and Wissman have a very good chance at placing at least third.
    I just noticed that myself. Wissman is a very likely 3d-placer, at least, even though I'd prefer not aiming that low.

Leave a comment:

• mump boy

• mump boy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Seeksreal

• Seeksreal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nevetsllim

• nevetsllim
    replied
    Right, I think I'll choose Yusuf Saad Kamel, Sileshi Sihine, Eliud Kipchoge and Kerron Stewart and I'm undecided on my final choice.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp

• jeremyp
    replied
    For some reason the IAAF does not seem to think Camejo is worthy of being included in their lists. Which leads me to the following question - to be held off until the WAF - what changes would we like to see in this competition, to make it more fair? I know I have some issues.

Leave a comment:

• Flumpy

• Flumpy
    replied
    I've done..........

Yego
    Kipchoge
    Sihine
    Gaevert
    Kerron Stewart

For now.

Leave a comment:

• Flumpy

• Flumpy
    replied
    I'm kinda with you. The w100m is very weak (Purposefully so I'm sure) so Kim has a better than average chance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X