replied
    Originally posted by dvorakfan
    That's a little bit to good for be :wink:

Sihine 1st
    Kipchoge 1st
    Gevaert 1st
    Pyrek 2nd
    McFarlane 2nd

Captains: Wariner 1st, Valsic 2nd, Saladino DNS, Robles (no 110mH this night)
    Is that 800pts? Very good.

Kamel
    Geveart
    Pitkamaki
    Kiprop :?
    Sihine

Captains: Wariner, Defar, Gay, Richards

755pts, I think.

Leave a comment:

• LopenUupunut
    replied
    Originally posted by Seeksreal

Is anyone in fantasyathletics.co.uk ?
    Yep. I think I'm around 8th place there and no transfers left so just have to wait and see.
    I'm there as you well know Pity other contests haven't gone as well for me this year...

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Davidokun
    Originally posted by Jnathletics
    Originally posted by jeremyp
    And now the BIG question is who is not nackered enough to show up for the WAF? At least there's a rest time. I held off on Jelimo for the WAF but she'll have absolutely no reason to show. Just hope ... N. Lagat ...show up!
    It doesn't matter if she shows or not, I went looking for her after the Olympics and she is not an available athlete in the IAAF fantasy game.
    It doesn't seem like it will help, but she will definitely show.

All winners must compete at the IAAF World Athletics Final to be eligible for their share of the Jackpot.
    http://www.iaaf.org/GLE08/jp_structure/index.html
    It will help! I just chose Jelimo! Lagat, on the other hand is nowhere to be found, ah well still have some more good ones up my sleeve....now where did they go?

Leave a comment:

• Davidokun
    replied
    Originally posted by Jnathletics
    And now the BIG question is who is not nackered enough to show up for the WAF? At least there's a rest time. I held off on Jelimo for the WAF but she'll have absolutely no reason to show. Just hope ... N. Lagat ...show up!
    It doesn't matter if she shows or not, I went looking for her after the Olympics and she is not an available athlete in the IAAF fantasy game.
    It doesn't seem like it will help, but she will definitely show.

All winners must compete at the IAAF World Athletics Final to be eligible for their share of the Jackpot.
    http://www.iaaf.org/GLE08/jp_structure/index.html

Leave a comment:

• Seeksreal
    replied

Yep. I think I'm around 8th place there and no transfers left so just have to wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• dvorakfan
    replied

Sihine 1st
    Kipchoge 1st
    Gevaert 1st
    Pyrek 2nd
    McFarlane 2nd

Captains: Wariner 1st, Valsic 2nd, Saladino DNS, Robles (no 110mH this night)

Still hope I'll end up in the top 100

Leave a comment:

• croflash
    replied
    Kamel - 1st
    Kipchoge - 1st
    Al-Sabee - 2nd
    Thorkildsen - 3rd :?
    Kiprop - 8th :x

Wariner - 1st
    Vlasic - 2nd

Mediocre at best, again.

Leave a comment:

• mump boy
    replied
    i'm happier than i have ben the last few meets.

i remembered to enter for a start

sihine 1st
    vivian cheriyut 1st
    kipchoge 1st
    yego 2nd
    al sabee 2nd :-)

plus my captains were competing as well so

Isi 1st
    Jez 1st
    Blanka 2nd :cry: :cry:

but all round a good night :-)

Leave a comment:

• Jnathletics
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jnathletics
    replied
    Finally!!!

Hooker 1st
    Gavaert 1st
    Sihine 1st
    Koech 1st
    Kipchoge 1st

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    And now the BIG question is who is not nackered enough to show up for the WAF? At least there's a rest time. I held off on Jelimo for the WAF but she'll have absolutely no reason to show. Just hope Hoffa, Koech, M. Walker, N. Lagat, and Kanter show up!

Leave a comment:

• pela2
    replied
    ohohoh , 1 down 4 left to win. I picked Geavart, the field was really very weak tonight so it was not so big odds on her win.

Captains where 1 DNS, 1 1st, 1 3rd and 1 2nd hmmmm

My 5 picks where four 1st and one 7th. :?

Bolt 1st
    Sihine 1st
    Clement 1st
    Geveart 1st
    Murer 7th :roll:

Leave a comment:

• nevetsllim
    replied
    Originally posted by nevetsllim
    Right, I think I'll choose Yusuf Saad Kamel, Sileshi Sihine, Eliud Kipchoge and Kerron Stewart and I'm undecided on my final choice.
    And Josephine Onyia.

Leave a comment:

• croflash
    replied
    Originally posted by pela2
    Originally posted by croflash
    My thought was to pick Bolt to the WA final in Stuggart (double points), but it's my understanding that he is no show there :evil:

So he is one of my picks today.
    You can't get double points for someone in a single meet in this game, I found that out after picking Angelo Taylor in Berlin. Even if Bolt were to compete in both, you would only get the points for one race.
    I had wanted to pick Bolt for Stuttgart. The 5 picks there will get double points (I think), but when now Bolt is a DNS in Stuttgart I "must" have him for Bruxelles.
    True, I thought you meant him doubling there, not the points being doubled in the last meet. Even the captains points will be doubled twice, there is going to be a lot of shifting in the last meet.

Leave a comment:

• pela2
    replied
    Originally posted by croflash
    My thought was to pick Bolt to the WA final in Stuggart (double points), but it's my understanding that he is no show there :evil:

So he is one of my picks today.
    You can't get double points for someone in a single meet in this game, I found that out after picking Angelo Taylor in Berlin. Even if Bolt were to compete in both, you would only get the points for one race.
    I had wanted to pick Bolt for Stuttgart. The 5 picks there will get double points (I think), but when now Bolt is a DNS in Stuttgart I "must" have him for Bruxelles.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X