Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAF Start Lists?

The IAAF's previews are not start lists, just possibilities. Anybody know where there is a start list?

There are meets both today and tomorrow which can affect the WAF standings so start lists can't possibly even start to be formed until Thursday. I doubt we see anything even remotely definitive before Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by donley2
      There are meets both today and tomorrow which can affect the WAF standings so start lists can't possibly even start to be formed until Thursday. I doubt we see anything even remotely definitive before Friday.
      Meaning that the STOOPID (i.e., I'm losing . . . bad) IAAF Fantasy Game will be nigh-near impossible! :evil:

Comment

Start lists before the WAF are always up on Friday although you get a brief overview reading the previews. And like donley mentioned, it's impossible to have start lists if the WAT isn't even finished yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
          Originally posted by donley2
          Meaning that the STOOPID (i.e., I'm losing . . . bad) IAAF Fantasy Game will be nigh-near impossible! :evil:
          there is tech meeting on fri at which start lists will be confirmed. prediction game is not impossible you just have to make predictions on Fri
          i deserve extra credit

Comment

It looks like Abubaker Kaki is entered in the 800, he hasn't competed since the semifinals in Beijing.

Comment

http://www.holidays.net/ramadan/dates.htm

ramadan probably kept kaki inactive....

Comment

WTF-final. Still waiting för start lists.

Comment

Originally posted by observer2
                  WTF-final. Still waiting för start lists.
                  This is actually getting exciting. There will be a 12-minute window between the final start lists and the running of the first event, so y'all in the IAAF contest better sharpen your pointy fingers right now!

Comment

This is actually getting exciting. There will be a 12-minute window between the final start lists and the running of the first event
                    Oh, really? I thought the final start lists are supposed to be up on Friday. The meet is Saturday-Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
                      This is actually getting exciting. There will be a 12-minute window between the final start lists and the running of the first event
                      Oh, really? I thought the final start lists are supposed to be up on Friday. The meet is Saturday-Sunday.
                      Oh, you sad, sad, gullible man . . . they SAID they'd be up just to give infinite-hopers like yourself the will to carry on . . . :wink:

Comment

Sounds like an Illuminati conspiracy, eh?

Comment

There are provisional lists up (as at Thurs 8pm) list up: http://www.iaaf.org/mm/document/competi ... 5f6313.pdf

Comment

Dayron Robles has withdrawn from the final due to a foot injury sustained in the IAAF Grand Prix in Zagreb on Tuesday (9 Sep).
                            That's a double sigh. First because it is Robles and second because the m110H will be last event ever in the stadium.

Comment

Weather update: Rainy and cold today

Comment

Working...
                              X