Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlosreyes2k
    Both Stanford and Oregon seem to like to stockpile and red shirt a lot. Good, bad, indifferent?
    Redshirting can't be a BAD thing. Five years on someone else's nickel to get a degree.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
      Both Stanford and Oregon seem to like to stockpile and red shirt a lot. Good, bad, indifferent?
      Redshirting can't be a BAD thing. Five years on someone else's nickel to get a degree.
      And with 5 years, she would get started on her Master's on someone else's dime as well...
      "Long may you run"- Neil Young

Comment

Originally posted by Mellow Johnny
        And with 5 years, she would get started on her Master's on someone else's dime as well...

Man dimes ain't gonna matter when she goes pro!

Comment

I would hope the Hasays just take it one year at a time. As noted above, she is NOT even good enough (yet) to be a factor at Nationals, so what's the rush? If and when she demonstrates that she is an odds-on favorite to make a WC team, she needs to stay in college (preferably STANFORD!!)
          She made the Finals of the OTs, she can easily make the finals of the NCAAs as a frosh. I would bet money that she goes to my wife's alma mater (and Marlow would like that outcome, I think).

Comment

And for anybody who might have wondered about such arcana... "Hasay" is of Czech derivation.

Comment

Working...
            X