Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Big Online Freebies This Weekend

Universal Sports (formerly wcsn) will be giving away both Chicago Marathon and World Half-Marathon Champs live.

Link on front page

look for 2 future stars in chicago bezunesh is capable of sub 2:20 and evans cheruyiot with a 59:05 half marathon is capable of at least under 2:06

Comment

Anyone know of any sites showing the World Half that would work in the UK...?

Comment

Universal Sports are showing it but the picture is absolutely piss-poor.
        http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

I can't seem to get into that coverage. Anyone else having access problems?

Comment

ANOTHER STREAM

http://es.justin.tv/ecleticatv

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
              i do not have it either, i hope can get the chicago marathon.

Comment

1. Kiplagat NED
                2. Mergia ETH
                3. Chepchumba KEN

Comment

Originally posted by doug091463
                  Originally posted by tandfman
                  i do not have it either, i hope can get the chicago marathon.
                  I just checked in - it is working fine.

Comment

Tadese headed for third consecutive victory... leading by 1:32 (!!) at 15km.

Comment

1. Tadese 59:56 (it doesn't sound all that impressive... until you compare it with others' times.)
                      2. Makau 1:01:54
                      3. Abdullah 1:01:57

Comment

Mergia's previous PB was 1:14 (actually set in Plymouth!) so that was quite an improvement.

Nice to hear Deena Kastor in the Chicago commentary

Comment

Re: Two Big Online Freebies This Weekend

Originally posted by gh
                          Universal Sports (formerly wcsn) will be giving away both Chicago Marathon and World Half-Marathon Champs live.

Link on front page
                          G***amn NBC not covering these events live on real TV! Why the hell aren't they covering these?!?! Huh? HUH?? They surely can afford to do it!?!?! This is so unfair to the nine of us in the USA that want to watch a half-dozen Kipkenyans who we've barely heard of run and run and run for over two hours (yawn). I mean, NFL? NASCAR? Cowboys, Broncos, Steelers? Does anyone REALLY care??? You'd think that's what people really want to watch, given how much of that they shovel in our direction. Doesn't NBC get it, that what Americans REALLY want is LIVE marathon coverage, all marathon, all the time?!?!?! Sheesh.

Comment

Man, what is the deal with this disjointed commentary on Universal? It seems that they're using the local Chicago TV coverage, but instead of cutting to commercial, they fill in the gaps with Rawson. Not really complaining -- glad to see a marathon uninterrupted -- but it's weird. Once second Rawson is talking, and then he just inexplicably fades out mid-sentence and is replaced with different voices.
                            "Run fast and keep turning left."

Comment

Originally posted by LopenUupunut
                              1. Tadese 59:56 (it doesn't sound all that impressive... until you compare it with others' times.)
                              2. Makau 1:01:54
                              3. Abdullah 1:01:57
                              Yeah it seems like both the men's and women's races were slower than usual (not knowing the weather conditions, but assuming that played into it), so that time is really good, especially considering he beat one of the fastest half-marathoners ever by 2 min.
                              The IAAF says he might be making his marathon debut in 2009, that will certainly make the even even more interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X