Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryshon Nellum Wounded By Gunfire

But I don't have a good enough source yet to name names so you'll just have be be pissed at me for being a tease .

Reportedly leaving a club in a major city last night.

How about the former star athlete (not T&F) who was found not breathing after an apparent overdose of sleeping pills. Oxygen was administered--he was taken to the hospital and released the same day.

This one does have a good enough source, I think.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/31/sport ... homas.html

Comment

My source says the young man was shot twice. One bullet was in his hamstring and they had to remove some tissue. He is out for another season, and this looks like a career ender. A career that never started.
      He was out with friends at a 18and older club.
      That is all the info I have heard on him to date.
      I hope the grazing story was more accurate but I am not hopeful

Comment

yeah ut who is it and why can't anyone say :?
        i deserve extra credit

Comment

Originally posted by mump boy
          yeah ut who is it and why can't anyone say :?
          Because it's in rumor stage right now, and being a honey, not vinegar kinda scribe gh is sitting on it until it comes across the wire, which we'll all know already anyway thanks to RSS.

Why was this thread started again? :?
          There are no strings on me

Comment

trackshark.com has a message on their college message boards indicating that Bryshon Nellums was wounded last evening near the USC campus.

Comment

Originally posted by harvtrack
              trackshark.com has a message on their college message boards indicating that Bryshon Nellums was wounded last evening near the USC campus.
              Fastest (45.54), smoothest, most relaxed HS 400 guy I ever saw in person. Good luck, guy.

Comment

http://www.dailynews.com/ci_10871804?source=rss
                • USC sprinter Bryshon Nellum, the 2007 Gatorade national Boys' Track and Field Athlete of the Year, was shot in the legs three times Friday morning during a Halloween party, according to police.

Nellum, a freshman, was shot in the left thigh and right hamstring and underwent surgery Friday night at California Hospital Medical Center in Los Angeles.

Two bullets hit Nellum's thigh and one hit his hamstring. Doctors said surgery was successful and were hopeful Nellum could resume his track career, according to USC track coach Ron Allice. (more)

Comment

grapevine says it was a targeted shooting after an earlier verbal dustup

Comment

that he was shot 2 times in the thigh and once in the hamstring, the shooter may have been trying to end his track career, but not kill him.

too many wrong people with guns.

i hope nellums is allright.

Comment

Maybe kids from Long Beach high schools just shouldn't be out when Halloween rolls around!

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                        Maybe kids from Long Beach high schools just shouldn't be out when Halloween rolls around!
                        Funny, sadly . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke
                          My source says the young man was shot twice. One bullet was in his hamstring and they had to remove some tissue. He is out for another season, and this looks like a career ender.

According to Tom Borish's(trackshark) source, Ron Allice says Nelloms may be able to start training again in January.
                          There are no strings on me

Comment

excellent news about january.

something is wrong with the kids today. why would you shoot someone in the legs knowing that is their gift. punks.

Police: Why did you shoot him?
                            Shooter: He disrespected me!
                            Police: How?
                            Shooter: He looked at me and I asked what he was looking at and he started mouthing off. I cant let him diss me in front of my boys. So afterwards we caught him out and i shot him! teach him to keep his mouth closed!

Pathetic

Comment

Sad to hear, he missed this year too with a hamstring injury did he not?
                              why don't people pronounce vowels anymore

Comment

Working...
                              X