Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERFECTION IN BRONZE

This Olympic bronze medallist turns 28 (a perfect number - hence the thread title!) today.

Also, my favourite footballer turns 32. He has silver and bronze medals from World Cups and a silver from a European championships.

Re: PERFECTION IN BRONZE

From Russia with Love . He's a big boy now (Yuroslav). Is is funny that know one every calls him by his first name?

Originally posted by andyjgt
    This Olympic bronze medallist turns 28 (a perfect number - hence the thread title!) today.

Also, my favourite footballer turns 32. He has silver and bronze medals from World Cups and a silver from a European championships.

Comment

Originally posted by twinpeeks
      From Russia with Love . He's a big boy now (Yuroslav). Is is funny that know one every calls him by his first name?

I was actually thinking of someone else - I didn't realise it was Rybakov's birthday too! (I did know he was born in 1980 though.)

The other athlete is female, but like Rybakov she was beaten by a compatriot in Beijing.

Also, a Sydney champion who medalled in Barcelona is the big 4-0!, an Athens silver medallist who is also a multiple European champion is 30, and the latter has two twin brother distance runner compatriots one of whom won a WC medal and just failed to medal in Seoul who are both 45. Name them all for full points! (and the footballer of course!)

Comment

Originally posted by twinpeeks

I was actually thinking of someone else - I didn't realise it was Rybakov's birthday too! (I did know he was born in 1980 though.)

The other athlete is female, but like Rybakov she was beaten by a compatriot in Beijing.

Also, a Sydney champion who medalled in Barcelona is the big 4-0!, an Athens silver medallist who is also a multiple European champion is 30, and the latter has two twin brother distance runner compatriots one of whom won a WC medal and just failed to medal in Seoul who are both 45. Name them all for full points! (and the footballer of course!)
        natalya tobias
        francis obikwelu
        castro twins

i'll get back to you with sydney champ and wouldn't know the footballer in a million years
        i deserve extra credit

Comment

irina privalova :-)
          i deserve extra credit

Comment

Working...
          X