Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave
    This is a disaster. I think that all of the drug testing should be complete within 24hrs of the competition. Do the testing before hand and do it multiple times if need be, but there should be a statute of limitations on testing. The person(s) who are on the victory stand should be the winners.
    Sure, in a perfect world, testing would be completed in 24 hours and would detect 100% of the dopers. But we don't live in that perfect world, so the testing has to take much more time if it is to detect the cheaters and reliably avoid pointing to the innocents.

Those who cheated know themselves. The non-cheaters on the victory stand will be the secure in their victory. The cheaters will be made to suffer in uncertainty for years. I don't have a problem with that.

Comment

Confirmed as Ramzi on front page.

Comment

So it was RR afterall. This is great news, he was always so suspicious and now they've got the cheating sh*t

Comment

The IAAF has now confirmed that three of the Beijing positives were from our sport. Story on front page.

Comment

Originally posted by mump boy
            there's a really obvious track guy as far as i'm concerned !!
            You're such a hater mump.

Just because he's a Muslim!!!!

It's s Witchhunt!!!

Comment

I stuck my neck out and said RR explicitly, rather than infer like some wimps :P

Comment

FWIW, head of the JOA Mike Fennel was quoted on CVM news last night as saying that Jamaica had not been contacted.
                Regards,
                toyracer

Comment

Originally posted by Brettboy
                  I stuck my neck out and said RR explicitly, rather than infer like some wimps :P
                  How do you know others didn't just get the post pulled by the mods?

Originally posted by tandfman
                  The IAAF has now confirmed that three of the Beijing positives were from our sport. Story on front page.
                  Bummer, any indication that they were all medalists? I'm assuming they were since there were a limited number of samples retested. Would make more sense to target the medalists.

Comment

It's easy to say now. We've been saying it for years (And being abused for our clairvoyance) :P

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpy
                      It's easy to say now. We've been saying it for years (And being abused for our clairvoyance) :P
                      Maybe not on this one as on others. He was my second most likely after the RWer because of the RW history last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
                        Originally posted by tandfman
                        Bummer, any indication that they were all medalists? I'm assuming they were since there were a limited number of samples retested. Would make more sense to target the medalists.
                        Another story on the front page identifies all three.

A person with knowledge of the results told The Associated Press that Greek race walker Athanasia Tsoumeleka and Croatian 800-meter runner Vanja Perisic were the other track athletes who tested positive.

Comment

Future attempts at "clairvoyance" will be dealt with equally harshly. Or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                            Which is why I've not named names or specifically accused anyone of anything, even if it must surely be accepted by now that I'm ALWAYS right!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                              Which is why I've not named names or specifically accused anyone of anything, even if it must surely be accepted by now that I'm ALWAYS right!!!!
                              Just like my wife :wink: .
                              "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                              by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Yours, too? What a coincidence!

Comment

Working...
                                X