Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which elites are vaulting at the Reno Summit?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polevaultpower
    replied
    I guess we'll find out for sure tonight, but last I heard Brad Walker was skipping the whole indoor season. Pretty sure Derek Miles is not jumping either, and I didn't think Toby was, but KLocke would know better than me. They are all here, but a lot of elites are here and not jumping. Buller is not here.

Guys jumping include Giovanni Lanaro, Brian Mondschein, Paul Litchfield, Paul Gensic, Darren Niedermeyer, Rory Quiller, Mark Hollis, and I forget who else. Maybe Nick Hysong. I know the guys better than the girls because their startlist was emailed out months ago.

The women KLocke mentioned are jumping along with Erin Asay who changed her mind about retiring, I think Stacy is jumping. April is here too, I assume she is jumping? Erica Bartolina was supposed to be here but she got really sick the night before her flight and did not come. I don't know if Jenn was planning on jumping or not, but she and Rick were originally supposed to be here and be speakers, and they didn't come.

Sorry to be so vague. I am on the Development Staff, so most of my time has been tied up with meetings and the Learn by Doing Clinics.

Should be a fun time tonight! If they had internet at the Livestock Arena I would do live updates.

Leave a comment:

• KLocke
    replied
    Thanks, Dave, Toby's healthy again. He looking toward Berlin

Women that I have heard are Lacy Janson, Chelsea Johson along with Brazilian star , Fabiana Murer

Originally posted by Dave
    I hope that means that Stevenson is healthy again.

What about Skipper et al?

On the women's side, who is competing?

Leave a comment:

• Dave
    replied
    I hope that means that Stevenson is healthy again.

What about Skipper et al?

On the women's side, who is competing?

Leave a comment:

• huh?
    replied
    Originally posted by twinpeeks
    Sadly, the event is contested with Miles, Walker, Stevenson.
    Why is that sad?

Leave a comment:

• twinpeeks
    replied
    Sadly, the event is contested without Miles, Walker, Stevenson. Not sure about Buller.

Leave a comment:

• Dave
    started a topic which elites are vaulting at the Reno Summit?

which elites are vaulting at the Reno Summit?

I haven't been able to find this elsewhere including the Reno website.

Also, anyone know why it is so early this year?
Working...
X