Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usain Bolt

So tired of reading those who are bitter over the sad showing of the USA at the last Olympics hinting around about Bolt/Jamaicans and illegal drug usage. There has always been fast Jamaicans. This is nothing new. Bolt is simply growing up. Sad that some feel a need to play that drug crappola. The top American couldn't even win the NCAA 100 meters. That's not a Jamaican thing.

Were the drug accusations coming from this community? I think overall, the members here have been very supportive of Usain Bolt and his accomplishments.

Comment

Re: Usain Bolt

Originally posted by Texas
      So tired of reading those who are bitter over the sad showing of the USA at the last Olympics hinting around about Bolt/Jamaicans and illegal drug usage
      why ?

are americans supposed to be jama lovers ?!

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
        So tired of reading those who are bitter over the sad showing of the USA at the last Olympics hinting around about Bolt/Jamaicans and illegal drug usage
        why ?

No, but there is a line you shouldn't cross which GH rightly enforces here. Plus there's always "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", etc. (And yes, I know this applies to myriad other countries including the UK as well).

But like Peter Henderson says above, most people on this site (me included) have been thoroughly excited by Bolt and supportive of him.

Comment

Originally posted by AthleticsInBritain
          "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
          that excuse doesn't really apply to americans anymore as they seem to have a clean squad of sprinters - empirical evidence being the derisory clockings they had in the finals ( they coudn't even get a guy to go a pethetic <9.90 or <19.90 ) - times which i'd deem as impossibly slow for the leading american 100 or 200 guy in an og year to run in recent times, if they were taking drugs - i e the pathetic nature of the times tells you they were undeniably clean & in undeniably poor form as well ( regressed from trials )

on that basis, the americans have every right to cast stones as they seem to have repented their sins therefore have a clean slate

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
            why ?

Where are those doubters and wahwahwhimperwhimpers when Tyson Gay was winning the World's and the USA the 4x1? Funny how that works....huh?

Comment

TFN ignore Texas. He is misrepresenting pov's from another board he has taken a hiatus from. He is a clown and just trying to bring this board down. Don't entertain his ranting and bait you into arguing about something that is NOT true.

Texas get a grip. Stop harassing these folks. You know where to come to continue your singular rants

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke
                TFN ignore Texas. He is misrepresenting pov's from another board he has taken a hiatus from. He is a clown and just trying to bring this board down. Don't entertain his ranting and bait you into arguing about something that is NOT true.

Texas get a grip. Stop harassing these folks. You know where to come to continue your singular rants
                I took a hiatus because I didn't want to be involved with all the talk of dirty Jamaicans. Which is the star of that show and you know it, unless Jamaica/Caribbean can be slammed there is no discussion. If it's the Americans winning and setting records there is no drug talk. That only happens when somebody from another country does it that we see all that..."do they test?" Is that not true? Hell yes it is! Stop talking about drug usage, what you can't do it? Why is that Smoke? Could it be because that's the only way you can explain Jamaican speed dominance away? Sure it is! The only clown Smoke is you and everyone knows it....trust me!

Sorry guys but this guy is one of those who can't just accept the fact there are fast sprinters out there that aren't from America. Yep your basic...homer!

Smoke, now you're following me around.......hahahaha!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Where Smoke is talking about they are obsessed with the topic of drug testing and drug this and drug that and drug....sheesh! Who here is "really" all that concerned with it? I do agree with the clown about one thing, yes whimpering over drug usuage does bring a board down.

Comment

Working...
                X