Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nils Winter vs Roman Sebrle vs Andrey Krauchanka

in a triathlon on thursday (60mh, SP, LJ) So far this indoor season Winter has set marks of 7.83, 12.85 and 8.02.

Is Winter considering a move to the multi-events from the Long Jump? I am right in thinking that he was concentrating on the LJ last year aren't I?

Comment

Not sure whether he's moving to the multis. He won the 3 event contest, but neither Sebrle nor Krauchenko started.

Winter did 8.07 in the 60mh, 13.76 SP, and a 7.46 LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Brettboy
        Not sure whether he's moving to the multis. He won the 3 event contest, but neither Sebrle nor Krauchenko started.

Winter did 8.07 in the 60mh, 13.76 SP, and a 7.46 LJ
        if he can get that SP up another 2meter (the most difficlt task a former LJer can endeavor to do) he has a shot at this.
        ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

Re: Nils Winter vs Roman Sebrle vs Andrey Krauchanka

Originally posted by Brettboy
          in a triathlon on thursday (60mh, SP, LJ) So far this indoor season Winter has set marks of 7.83, 12.85 and 8.02.
          So far, Winter has set marks of 56.7inches (season to date, 0.2 ahead of last year which set the all-time record by over 30% (101 vs 76inches). Also, set all-time record for December (37 or something). Most closed school days in a semester - 4 (two for snow/ice and two for cold). We are running 500 HDDs above last year's 'tough' winter.

As far as multis go, Paul Terek is competing in Heptathlon at the Shell; I get to officiate the PV for the 6th event (and then the men's and women's PV. I have my ankle in a cast, any suggestions for officiating with this distraction?

Comment

Working...
          X