Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millrose talk

Decent times for the women's mile walk, w/ Canadian Lavalee winning over Vaill from the US. The men were slower than expected, w/ Seaman winning his 5th title. Trevor Barron records the #3 US 1 Mile indoor performance for HSB w/ his 6:14.12 & he's only a Jr.

And I thought running a 4x400 on a 200m track was bad lol
    There are no strings on me

Comment

Gee, nice camera work on the womens 600y finish :?

Comment

I haven't really watched a track meet live on TV in ages... I don't watch much TV and it's been awhile since I had cable... but now Lukas and I live out in the boonies and we wouldn't really get any channels through an antennae, so we have cable.

So I am watching it

Comment

If you look closely at the HJ crossbar ends, you can see the new technology from Gill Athletics. You could see them best on the Amy Acuff interview.

Comment

I heard a rumor Hooker either cleared or attempted 6 meters. That's what was happening while they interviewed Doug Logan.

Comment

Originally posted by polevaultpower
              I heard a rumor Hooker either cleared or attempted 6 meters. That's what was happening while they interviewed Doug Logan.
              I assume the "prime" event coverage will be on NBC tomorrow, or is this it?

Comment

Trackshark confirms that Hooker was attempting a new world record in the pole vault, so he must have made 6.00 meters first.

Exciting!

Comment

Results now up on the Millrose Games website... Hooker wins with 6.01! He then attempted 6.16!

Comment

This shit happens every year. My local NBC affiliate is not carrying the meet tomorrow. They have a car show. I live in Lexington, Kentucky. Crap.

How am I going to get my Larry Rawson fix.

Where in the hell am I supposed to get my quota of absurdly constructed sentences that end in phrases such as "...did Larry Rawson?"
                    "Who's Kidding Who?"

Comment

Originally posted by mrbowie
                      Where in the hell am I supposed to get my quota of absurdly constructed sentences that end in phrases such as "...did Larry Rawson?"
                      He did use that construction, several times, did Larry Rawson.

Comment

1 Jenn Stuczynski USA 4.71m 15-5.5
                        2 Stacy Dragila USA 4.61m 15-1.5
                        I'm likin' it!

Comment

Hooker's WR attempt was worth 20' easy, maybe 20'1. He'll be the next 20 footer for sure, probably indoors first.

Comment

And a superb double effort by Trammell with a 7.45 60H followed by a 6.54 for 2nd in the 60. Yoinks.

Comment

Event 25 Men 60 Meter Hurdles

Finals
                              1 Terrence Trammell USA 7.45

Very good early-season runs by TT, looks to be tied with Robles for the 4th-fastest January mark in history.

edited due to seriously faulty data...

Comment

Working...
                              X