X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlow
    replied
    Originally posted by mike renfro
    By the subject, I guess that the issue has been sent. As of a couple minutes ago, no picture on the home page. I'll probably get mine .... in about March
    Got it today - one of my faves of every year - the 'Super Preview' issue.

Leave a comment:

• KevinM
    replied
    Add also:

Obea Moore (1/97)
    Alan Webb (3/01 and 8/01; also 1/2002, in his HS uniform, but when already in college)
    Angela Williams (4/98)

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Re: March T&FN Cover

Originally posted by bad hammy
    Question: which other high schoolers have been the lone subject of a T&FN cover?

Edit: this is not a trivia question to which I have the answer. I am just curious.
    This is a trivia question that I believe has been posed and answered several times in the past.... now if you can only figure out how to make the search engine work in your favor!

Leave a comment:

• mike renfro
    replied
    By the subject, I guess that the issue has been sent. As of a couple minutes ago, no picture on the home page. I'll probably get mine .... in about March

Leave a comment:

• LongTimeSubscriber
    replied
    Going from memory only.

Lindgren after his indoor 8:40 2 mile, probably Feb 04 Holding a trophy as big as he was.

Lindgren, Ryun, & Paul Wilson probably Jun 04 Not positive on this one.

Both of these were before picture only on cover.

Leave a comment:

• bad hammy
    started a topic March T&FN Cover ['09 thread bumped]

March T&FN Cover ['09 thread bumped]

Question: which other high schoolers have been the lone subject of a T&FN cover?

Edit: this is not a trivia question to which I have the answer. I am just curious.
    Last edited by gh; 03-09-2016, 08:22 PM.
Working...
X