Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longhorns land Goodwin

And some other very good ones: http://www.texassports.com/sports/m-tra ... 09aaa.html
    "Run fast and keep turning left."

Vaulter Hayden Clarke is a diamond in the rough and it shouldn't take much to get him near 18'+.

Comment

That thrower sounds pretty good, too. Not sure how I overlooked him at last year's state meet.

EDIT: Oh wait, now I see: He's class 3A. I tend to only follow the 4A and 5A meets, partly because the 3A meet is always in the middle of the day and I don't care to get heatstroke in that unshaded stadium.

I really wish UT would construct roofs over the stands. That was so nice to have shade in Eugene last summer, especially when the first two days of the OTs were in the 90s.

Comment

You'd think Texas would be better in the sprints than they have been. Can't even hang with other Texas schools.

Comment

Yeah, despite Thornton's reputation that he earned with sprint relays at TCU, the team has been noticeably distance-oriented lately.

Comment

Lee, I don't think you will ever see a roof over the stands at the T&F/commieball stadium at UT. That thing would blow away during the first meet

Comment

Originally posted by gm
              commieball
              LOL. Bret Bloomquist always calls it "kickball."

Comment

What's the highest a commie country has ever finished in the World Cup? (no, England winning is cheating!)

Comment

Working...
                X