Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After further review, I do think it crashed. Cannot even get to their home page now.

Comment

Anyone have a video feed somewhere or know of the results? I can get to the results page, but it hasn't updated in 15 min.
      If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

I'm getting their normal pages back up ok, but results pages aren't generating results

Last thing I saw was that Hooker and Gerasimov had missed first attempt at 5.86 while Jeng had passed

ETA - Whew they're back.

Gerasimov out at 5.86, Hooker over at third (and passed 5.91). Jeng first miss at 5.91

Jeng now missed 3x5.91. So which height will Hooker choose next??

Comment

HJ over. Everyone went out at 2.33m and Williams is the winner.
          If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Hooker missed 1st on 6.00m.

Comment

Hooker attempting 6.00m.

Comment

M800 and M1000 results...Kaki didn't get the 1000m WR:

Pos Name Born Nat Res
                1 Yuriy Borzakovskiy 81 RUS 1.48,13
                2 Ismail Ismail 84 SUD 1.48,20
                3 Mattias Claesson 86 SWE 1.48,93
                4 Jackson Kivuna 89 KEN 1.49,16
                5 Wilfred Bungei 80 KEN 1.50,11
                6 Nadjim Manseur 88 ALG 1.50,41
                Wilyam Filiph 88 SUD DNF
                Pos Name Born Nat Res
                1 Abubaker Kaki 89 SUD 2.17,56
                2 Mehdi Baala 78 FRA 2.18,20
                3 Geoffrey Rono 87 KEN 2.19,40 SB
                4 Boaz Lalang 89 KEN 2.19,91 SB
                5 Marcin Lewandowski 87 POL 2.20,17
                6 Rui Silva 77 POR 2.20,31
                7 Tarek Boukensa 81 ALG 2.21,07
                8 David Krummenacker 75 USA 2.21,36 SB
                Joni Jaako 86 SWE DNF
                Justus Koech 80 KEN DNF

Comment

Nooooooooooo!! Hooker three failures at 6.00 - the only time this year he's failed at a height other than WR.

The bubble has burst. Hooker's on the way down..

Still...the 2008 "Number One" failed to even clear a height..

Comment

Originally posted by Dietmar239
                    HJ over. Everyone went out at 2.33m and Williams is the winner.
                    Yes, he beat them all! Despite being dog tired. Linus even removed his tights for this meet! but still only 2.26. For some reason he never jumps well at this venue.

Apart from Ukhov the russians have not been that impressive so far. I think we might have seen the best of Rybakov. Silnov is just biding his time.

Comment

next up for defar is a world record attempt in prague on february 26th in either the 5k or 2k,
                      rather than chasing the rarely run 2k event, maybe the meet promoter could have her run the mile, the indoor record is 4:17 defar should not have much of a problem breaking that, or have her run a 1500 she would probably break sobolova's 3:57 for 1500 wr, if she ran the mile she might even get the 1500 and mile records in the same race.

Comment

Originally posted by pela2
                        Defar 14:24.37! WR

3000m at 8:42.39
                        i like 1s/400m for indoor/outdoor conversion, so that's getting her down to 14'12 shape already !!!

Comment

joeltetreault - Paul Kipsiele Koech kicked off the indoor season last Friday in Paris with a 7:38.28 - a mere warm-up for tonight's '09 world-leading performance, which also makes Paul the #7 all-time world performer and the #2 all-time Kenyan performer.
                          (edited post - my first stats cited were inadvertently for Daniel K. Komen's 3000m race in Valencia)

Comment

I just hope Kipsiele Koech will finally win a big race, he isn't getting younger either.

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
                              i like 1s/400m for indoor/outdoor conversion, so that's getting her down to 14'12 shape already !!!
                              You may like it, but I doubt it's true in many cases. Coghlan's 3:49 Mile was not a 3:45. Lindgren's 8:40 was certainly not an 8:32. I suspect they were nearly identical to outdoor times. A crowd screaming at you from a few feet away can do that to you.

Comment

for modern indoor & outdoor tracks...

Comment

Working...
                                X