Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another 5.00 meter woman pole vaulter this year?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 5.00 meter woman pole vaulter this year?

I believe that that another woman pole vaulter will jump at least 5.00 meters this year. My choice would be Jennifer Stuczynski since she at 4.92 meters is closest to that 5.00 meter mark.

It would not surprise me if she went 5 meters.

Comment

Originally posted by unclezadok
      It would not surprise me if she went 5 meters.
      Jennski could go 5.00, but I would bet against it this year, if only because of the 'incremental' mentality. In her career - definitely.
      I don't see any other women going 5m before Jenn, but would love it if they did.

Comment

It's not inconceivable that she'd have to try 5m becuase she's going head-to-head w/ Isi and that's the only way to win. Think Berlin in August.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
          It's not inconceivable that she'd have to try 5m becuase she's going head-to-head w/ Isi and that's the only way to win. Think Berlin in August.
          you are a Magi!
          ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

I think she'll try 5.00 meters several times this year. Especially after breaking the American Record outdoors, which she could do several times. I doubt there is a huge financial incentive for her to break the American Record a zillion times, but there probably is more money (and more appearance fees, etc) if she can get over 5.00m.

Comment

Working...
            X