Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gm
    replied
    The most surprising thing about him is that, looking back, he was a really old dude at Arkansas. And it appears he was worried about his weight in 2007. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Kai88
    replied
    Eldrick try re reading the Lopen's posts again, i understand what he is saying.

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    replied
    stick to hypothetical situations

don't dare sully the name of american tj'ers by attaching it to them without real-life cases

Leave a comment:

• Jon
    replied
    That has just answered my question. Cheerd, Eld! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon
    Eldy, ever feel that you've completely missed the point.
    eh ?

you found an american tj'er who fits the bill ???

Leave a comment:

• jjimbojames
    replied
    Originally posted by eldrick
    Originally posted by LopenUupunut
    Originally posted by Jon
    Don't worry Lopen, I think most sane people can follow what you're saying now. Eldrick is just being a twonk. Ignore him.
    Yeah, I've already explained him once before and he still doesn't get it...
    http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discuss ... hp?t=33114

As could be expected, Balta hammered my point from back then home pretty nicely today. :wink:
    what on earth has this got to do with american tj'ers ???

either of you 2 "bright sparks" find an american tj'er who's jumped 50cm+ indoors further than their outdoor pb ( & i mean 17m+ ) & you've got something worth considering, otherwise you are talking nonsense
    By all means disagree (personally, I get what they're saying) but why is it you always have to be so rude when doing so? It serves only to get the backs up of those people that could otherwise be having some engaging discussions with you.

We're not meant to always agree - if we did it would be a boring forum - and I get that there appears to be some history between you and several posters, but some civility wouldn't go amiss every so often.

Rant over :wink:

Leave a comment:

• Jon
    replied
    Eldy, ever feel that you've completely missed the point.

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    replied
    Originally posted by LopenUupunut
    Originally posted by Jon
    Don't worry Lopen, I think most sane people can follow what you're saying now. Eldrick is just being a twonk. Ignore him.

As could be expected, Balta hammered my point from back then home pretty nicely today. :wink:
    what on earth has this got to do with american tj'ers ???

either of you 2 "bright sparks" find an american tj'er who's jumped 50cm+ indoors further than their outdoor pb ( & i mean 17m+ ) & you've got something worth considering, otherwise you are talking nonsense

Leave a comment:

• LopenUupunut
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon

Leave a comment:

• nevetsllim
    replied
    Just imagine if Idowu and Evora weren't injured and Tamgho was there - we would have had a great competition!

Leave a comment:

• midnightsun
    replied
    yes Donati is the sprinter- actually 2 sprinters (brothers)

Anyway 17.59 is 0.01 off his outdoor PB from 2000 where he had a +1.7m/s wind

Leave a comment:

• Jon
    replied
    Originally posted by midnightsun
    BTW it's DonatO
    You say Donato, I say Donati :wink:

I must have been getting him confused with the sprinter.

Leave a comment:

• midnightsun
    replied
    So much for the muscular problem he cited after the Q round yesterday :shock:

BTW it's DonatO

Leave a comment:

• croflash
    replied
    :shock:

That's a real shocker.

Leave a comment:

• Rineanna
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon
    17.59m from Donati in the TJ final!! He was 17cm behind the board too :shock:
    It was sublime! Imagine if he'd been a tad better on the board! :shock: I'm glad for him, though; hope the home team can secure at least one gold.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X