Euro Indoor: WL For Lammert In SP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Indoor: WL For Lammert In SP

19.66 for Lammert in her first attempt, already closing the case for gold.

WL of 19.66m for Petra Lammert of GER in the wSP final!

Using the 'step back' technique according to Stuart Storey.

Comment

Hinrichs with a 19.63 in last attempt. So close...

Comment

19.63m PB for Hinrichs for the silver medal in the last round. That's two good medals for Germany to cheer about.

Comment

Congrats to those of you who sportsbetted on Lammert 10/1 the other day! I thank you for the info about Heltne not being at her best in champs as there was a nice h2h against Hinrichs 4/1

Hinrichs almost grabbed the gold from Lammert in her last effort. 19.63 (pb before champs 19,25 i think....).

Comment

Hinrichs was so close wasn't she? She had a 19.43 PB in the third or fourth round as well. A great competition between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by IFK_Vaxjo
              Congrats to those of you who sportsbetted on Lammert 10/1 the other day! I thank you for the info about Heltne not being at her best in champs as there was a nice h2h against Hinrichs 4/1
              I regret only to have put 10 euro on each woman though 110 is nothing to be sneezed at 8-).

Comment

Originally posted by IFK_Vaxjo

Hinrichs almost grabbed the gold from Lammert in her last effort. 19.63 (pb before champs 19,25 i think....).
                I had a £5 free bet and I couldn't decide whether to go for Legnante or Lammert - guess who I chose? :roll:

However, I will win £1500 if Spiegelburg, Cusma and Casado also win their respective events! Cusma is the worry :? Hopefully the Russians might get lost on the way to the stadium on Sunday.
                http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Working...
                X