Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Indoors: wPV

Three women are still in competition: Golubchikova, Battke and Spiegelburg all cleared 4.60m, the Russian leads since she didn't have a failed attempt so far.

all clear through 4.65 as well!

Comment

All three clear 4,65 on the first attempt. :!:

Comment

Go Silke!
        http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Golubchikova equals her PB of 4.75m to hold onto her first place.

Comment

Golubchikova 4,75 xxo

And Spiegelburg does it too

Comment

And Golubchikova takes the gold.

No reason for Spiegelburg to be disappointed though, finally got her act together at a championship and gives more reason to be optimistic for the outdoor season.

Comment

Originally posted by croflash
                And Golubchikova takes the gold.

No reason for Spiegelburg to be disappointed though, finally got her act together at a championship and gives more reason to be optimistic for the outdoor season.
                Rather than say Golubchikova and Spiegelburg will challenge Isi in Berlin, I'd say that they will pose a huge threat to Stuczynski for Silver. The 4.70-5.00m region is starting to hot up!

Comment

Absolutely with Fabiana Murer and Monika Pyrek that layer below Isinbeyava is really shaping up nicely.

From a British point of view Kate Dennison will really have to be able to start clearing 4.50m come the summer, cause i feel that come the summer a height of around that 4.50m - 4.60m will be the sort of height required in qualifying.

Comment

Spiegelburg is one of my favorites to watch. I am just a fan, but her vaulting seems unbelievably clean. She also seems to ascend more quickly than her competitors. (Is that good?)

I actually thought she was short-changed by TV. Neither 4.75 clearance was shown "live", and only the Russian's was shown tape-delay.

Comment

Working...
                    X