Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Indoor- Televised? (streaming now up)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polevaultpower
    replied
    FloTrack just started live blogging: http://www.flotrack.org/videos/coverage ... 34784/live

Leave a comment:

• polevaultpower
    replied
    My ISP doesn't get ESPN360 either, I guess Hood Canal Communications can't roll with the big guys :lol:

Leave a comment:

• BisonHurdler
    replied
    Is it only being streamed on ESPN360 today? I don't get it so if that's the case, guess I'm out of luck.

Leave a comment:

• 26mi235
    replied
    ESPN360 list 8:08 EST but keeps on putting it in the future, so I guess that means Charter is not a subscriber.

Leave a comment:

• dl
    replied
    Originally posted by jkjoregon
    Looks like ESPN360.com is a no-go for me. Went to their site and was informed I do not have the right Internet provider. Can't even sign up unless I change internet providers!
    I signed up, but my ISP isn't allowed either. Bogus!!! And it seems like the A&M feed has ended. Weak!

Leave a comment:

• dl
    replied
    Me too.

Another ominous sign: the Aggie All-Access link for Saturday has now been removed:

http://www.aggieathletics.com/ncaa2009/track/video.html

Leave a comment:

• BisonHurdler
    replied
    Originally posted by polevaultpower
    Anyone else lose their feed from the Texas A&M site? I tried to reload it and it says it is unavailable.

Yup. It said it was going to be up until 7pm, although I don't remember what time zone.

Leave a comment:

• polevaultpower
    replied
    Anyone else lose their feed from the Texas A&M site? I tried to reload it and it says it is unavailable.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    good front-page news! Callahan & Co. will disappear from the front page after Sunday. The bad news is the replacement will feature Gilbert Gottfried :-)

Leave a comment:

• polevaultpower
    replied
    More pole vault please!!! They could show more field events instead of the logo.

Leave a comment:

• BisonHurdler
    replied
    Originally posted by gh
    Assuming we're getting the total announcer feed from the building, sad to hear we've got another meet going with so much dead air that could be filled with useful field-event commentary.

Speaking of field events, and I know this has been discussed ad nauseum, but when did the whole "let's show the horizontal jumps head-on so we lose all perspective of their performances" thing start? Seems like it was right around the turn of the millenium.

And more importantly, why hasn't it stopped?

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Assuming we're getting the total announcer feed from the building, sad to hear we've got another meet going with so much dead air that could be filled with useful field-event commentary.

Leave a comment:

• BisonHurdler
    replied
    Originally posted by dl
    Hits from the 80's! You gotta love it!

Usually I'm as big a fan as any of 80's music . . . but the selection so far seems . . . questionable at best.

Edit: Ok, the selection seems to be improving slightly.

Leave a comment:

• dl
    replied
    Hits from the 80's! You gotta love it!

Leave a comment:

• BisonHurdler
    replied
    Originally posted by gh
    you mean the obnoxious background music? Hey, at least there isn't a guy yelling "Callahan!" :-)

Precisely

Wow, they're actually just streaming in some other radio station underneath (sometimes over) the commentators.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X