Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server overload?

I'm no longer able to access any of the results.... y'all too?

Same here.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

ditto

Comment

FloTrack is doing a great play-by-play for those who can't get ESPN360: http://www.flotrack.org/videos/coverage ... 34784/live

Comment

Looks like a broken configuration or file permissions on the FR end but not easy to tell from the Apache error.

Comment

nuttin here either

Comment

Ditto. But I'm also finding the T&FN server very slow the past 10 minutes or so.

Comment

Bob, tell Cody what's happening, in case he doesn't know.

Comment

Oh, he knows.

Comment

I was hoping Ben's thoughts, if correct, might be a simple fix.

Meanwhile, feels like we're slowing down a bit too.... great traffic for the Indoor meet here. I suspect close to twice as many people as last year... thanks to everyone who is playing!

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                        thanks to everyone who is playing!

Thanks for building us a playground.

Comment

Now I can get into the Flash Results meet results site (couldn't do that for a while), but I still can't pull up field event results that we haven't yet been able to put on the Message Board.

Comment

God forbid that the NCAA or USATF help with bandwidth issues. Best to just let the little guys deal with it. Flotrack was good once the flashresults went down though.

Comment

if you go to this URL: http://flashresults.com/ ---
                              Then click on MEET RESULTS next to the NCAA logo (not the RESULTS link on the top bar in yellow) it pulls up the raw, bare-bones list of events. Clicking on any of those opens a nice .pdf with the results.

Comment

Working...
                              X