Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USATF Tickets Not Easy To Get This Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USATF Tickets Not Easy To Get This Year?

New story on front page about Doug Logan's visit to Eugene. Buried near the bottom is a note that they're only planning on 11,000 seats this year, which I suppose could mean tickets will be in short supply (particularly w/ Rupp emerging as the local giant).

Ordered mine about a month ago. Apparently they will not actually get assigned and doled out until May.

Comment

did you go season-ticket route to get better seating? Or with so much high-level stuff in town this year, did that get prohibitive?

Comment

No season ticket - just taking my chances.

Comment

If ever there was a great year to be in Eugene with a season ticket, this has to be it: Pac-10, West Regional, Pre, USATF Championships. wow.

Comment

The folks up the road from you at Stanford are falling down on the job . . .

Comment

And of course when Stanfoo was hosting all the meets it was because current Oregon managment was in charge there. To get into this stuff big you've got to have two things: a go-get-'em organizer and enough community interest to provide the huge volunteer base needed.

Comment

I had such a good time at the OT's I did the season ticket thing and then ordered my USATF tickets through Oregon box office. I don't remember but compared to last year, the tickets weren't terribly expensive.

I'll probably have to seek other threads as to what to do with my season tix.

Oh, but most of all my pint glass from Track Town Pizza broke, so I need a new one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by BCBaroo
                  Oh, but most of all my pint glass from Track Town Pizza broke, so I need a new one of those.
                  Aha, the real priorities come to light! :P :P

Comment

Originally posted by MJR
                    Originally posted by BCBaroo
                    Aha, the real priorities come to light! :P :P
                    Yes. But I fear it may have been a LTO offering so who knows what I'll find.

Comment

Working...
                    X