Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV coverage of the NCAA Indoors

Is there any TV coverage of the 2009 NCAA Indoor Championships?

Monday, March 23, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm, pacific time, on espn2.

Comment

Watched the (track) meet today, and was really disappointed by the lack of jumping events aired. No mhj, m&wpv, m&wlj, mtj. Otherwise pretty good coverage of all running events and the team battle.

Comment

And this was different from oh, every other TV broadcast since 1852 how?

Sincerely,

Mr. Field & Track

Comment

I buzzed through most of the broadcast last night after work. They seem to have reached a reasonable balance between the team and individual aspect of the meet, which is a plus.

Comment

With excellent video coverage on the web now why even bother stressing over poor TV coverage?

Even during the OG, I preferred the unedited complete video coverage of prelims and finals on the official website to the broadcast.

Comment

agree internet is the only way to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter Brown
                With excellent video coverage on the web now why even bother stressing over poor TV coverage?

Even during the OG, I preferred the unedited complete video coverage of prelims and finals on the official website to the broadcast.
                The problem is that the video was not widely available; it required both special software and the right service provider.

Comment

Working...
                X