X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of the runs are on cobblestones...yikes

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke
      . . . even though baseball is the dirtiest sport on the planet.
      This is laughable. Ever see this sport they play in the fall and winter? I believe it is called football.

As to the point of the thread (pun intended), as long as every T&F athlete is an independent contractor then every athlete will do whatever he or she thinks will best increase their income. Life can be very tough financially on T&F athletes who are not at the top tier in the money-making events, and the sport will suffer as a whole as long as this is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by rasb
        Wow....major coverage on CNN - AC/360. Now we know what we have to do to get major media interest.... Lady Pole Vaulters....your turn
        Been done. Vaultgirls calendar... check. Playboy... check.

Comment

don't worry we are alive just been swooning :wink:

i can't believe anyone would have anything negative to say about this video Amaaaazing :-)
          i deserve extra credit

Comment

How come it's taken me 3 days to find out about this. You'd think if my boyfriend was going to do such a thing he would have let me know :lol:

Actually Romain smiled at me at breakfast in Milan but I got all embarrassed and ran off because, if i remember correctly, the last time I met him in Athens I declared my love and told him he was the most beautiful man in the world.

I was in Paris in Feb. If only I'd known I would have put off my trip for a month

Comment

Yikes, this story even made the BBC news today - albeit three or four days late :shock:
              http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Originally posted by mump boy
                don't worry we are alive just been swooning :wink:

i can't believe anyone would have anything negative to say about this video Amaaaazing :-)
                I just wondered whether you'd come round from your faint just yet.

Oh well, they say there's no such thing as bad publicity and that sex sells, right?

Comment

No one has mentioned that this whole thing is very FRENCH. The humor, the eroticism, the lightness. Vive la France!

(I live in Graz, but Lyon is my home away from home these days. Yummm!)

Comment

His sponsorship is now available on eBay... I hope some of these bidders are serious! http://cgi.ebay.fr/Un-contrat-de-sponso ... 240%3A1318

Comment

Originally posted by polevaultpower
                      His sponsorship is now available on eBay.
                      C'mon, 'umps, you can do this!! :P

Comment

Charlie Pierce to Bill Littlefield on NPR's Only a Game this morning while discussing the Paris stunt: "It's all in the plant, Bill."

This story is really getting some extended attention from the media, even if it is just a light footnote to a sports section or broadcast. A colleague even mentioned the story to me earlier this week (he knew that I was a former PVer).

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                          usually i'd be right in there with a bid but with the global recession and all that i'm reluctantly going to have to decline :cry: :cry:
                          i deserve extra credit

Comment

Originally posted by mump boy
                            usually i'd be right in there with a bid but with the global recession and all that i'm reluctantly going to have to decline :cry: :cry:
                            I'm not up on my French, but it looks like you can sponsor him for 20.05 Euros. Come on man, skip a few bangers or whatever and pony up!

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                              I'm not up on my French, but it looks like you can sponsor him for 20.05 Euros. Come on man, skip a few bangers or whatever and pony up!
                              My hubby says in Europe they do the periods and commas for the euros opposite of how we do for the dollars, so he is at 20500.00 Euros. Not bad! That is roughly $27,500

Comment

It depends what I get for my sponsorship :shock:

Comment

Working...
                                X