Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USTCCCA outdoor rankings

The initial ncaa oudoor rankings are out, and they are a joke. No early (Stanford) outdoor marks included, no freshman (Christian Taylor?)listed, graduated seniors from last year still included on relays, no indoor performances considered, etc.

Re: USTCCCA outdoor rankings

Originally posted by Bruce Kritzler
    The initial ncaa oudoor rankings are out, and they are a joke. No early (Stanford) outdoor marks included, no freshman (Christian Taylor?)listed, graduated seniors from last year still included on relays, no indoor performances considered, etc.
    Having cooperated in the past in this sort of thing, I can say that getting people to be a a part of the 'picking' AND doing it in a timely manner is extremely frustrating. You could always offer your expert (no sarcasm intended) services!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Kritzler
      The initial ncaa oudoor rankings are out, and they are a joke.
      Where can those be found? I went to the USTCCCA site and saw only the team rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
        Where can those be found? I went to the USTCCCA site and saw only the team rankings.
        It's under 'by event', but appears to be no more than the descending order list from last year with seniors culled (but maybe not so well)

http://www.ustfccca.org/assets/rankings ... yEvent.pdf

Comment

Working...
        X