Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter Dix to run at Seminole Invitational

Also, the Borlees are slated to debut in the 4x400 meter relay, should be a fun weekend. http://seminoles.cstv.com/sports/c-t...040809aaa.html[/url]

If the conditions are right, that loud sound you will be hearing will be Dix droppin' Da Bomb!

Comment

He need run only 10.07 to take the world lead. (which at this time of year, of course, is a very significant not significant thing!)

Comment

Originally posted by gh
        He need run only 10.07 to take the world lead. (which at this time of year, of course, is a very significant not significant thing!)
        I realize I'm only jinxing him with the hype, and who knows if he's picked up any nagging tweaks, but I think a sub-10 is what's expected by the Tally cognoscenti.

Comment

Despite Florida States article claiming the Borlees will run this weekend, they are not entered in any race at the Seminole Invitational. It is looking as if you are more likely to see a meteor shower then seeing the Borlees run. However, as much as the fans hate it, the coaches at FSU have always held out runners to protect against injury and bug bites.

Comment

The article says the Borlee's will run the 4x400.
            The FSU coaches seem to be doing what is best for the athletes and the team. Their sucess speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
              If the conditions are right, that loud sound you will be hearing will be Dix droppin' Da Bomb!
              It would be fun to see a 9.9 or so to remind the folks down South that there are sprinters elsewhere in the world.

Comment

9,97 (Olapade Adeniken, 1992-Austin) is the fastest legal non-Mt Sac and/or non-altitude world best.

Comment

I assume (in April) is implied in there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Kritzler
                    The article says the Borlee's will run the 4x400.
                    The FSU coaches seem to be doing what is best for the athletes and the team. Their sucess speaks for itself.
                    You are right about the success, I was just pointing out that unless you want to see "the big guns" and are a student at FSU or local you are s.o.l. and would need to travel to see them run. As for the article, yes it says they will run, much they it said they were to run last week at the Texas Relays. However at the posted entrys for the Seminole Invite, the FSU 4x4 team is absent.

Comment

Originally posted by donley2
                      I assume (in April) is implied in there somewhere.
                      Somewhere in there :wink:

Comment

It will be interesting to see what Dix opens up in. If I were a betting man I's say he opens up in around 10.12ish

Comment

too bad the site isn't reporting any results yet.

Comment

Most likely won't be reporting results unless they've sorted out the tech side since the FSU Relays.

I predict 9.96

Thunderstorms are predicted around the 4:05PM start time. Could be windy, wet conditions.

Comment

results URL appears to be dead at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X