Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone posted "Hasay rushed to Methodist Hospital of Southern California.... my aunt works there"

Comment

Boy's DMR
      Dana Hills 10:01.05 US #14 All Time

3:04, 4:13 anchor from what I could gather.

Comment

Originally posted by RQ
        Someone posted "Hasay rushed to Methodist Hospital of Southern California.... my aunt works there"
        there were at least a half dozen threads on why she scratched from she is not over the flu, that she was vomiting, to she had a seizure, to she was hit by a discus, to she is unconcious and in critical condition.

EVERYONE OF THESE THREADS HAVE BEEN REMOVED.

i wish letsrun did not let people post anonymously, anonymous posters are not very reliable and it is not funny to joke about peoles health.

Comment

Originally posted by RQ
          Originally posted by RQ
          Official Results
          1 GEYDON, ELIAS 10 LOYOLA 4:09.20 4:08.69
          Sophomore record is 4:06.07 by Jeff See in '03
          Gedyon could snatch up that one; his 14.48 Mt. Sac win (unparallel for his grade) in the fall (and 15.01 state win) show has a heck of a lot more endurance in the tank. He can also run sub-50 in the 400m.

Comment

Originally posted by doug091463
            i wish letsrun did not let people post anonymously, anonymous posters are not very reliable and it is not funny to joke about peoles health.
            Don't we post anonymously?

Any more updates? I assume she wasn't hit by the discus.

Comment

Jordan was not hit by a discus. She has no hamstring or muscle problems. She probably will not run at Mt. SAC this weekend. She has a smart coach who will not push her too much. Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
                Originally posted by doug091463
                Don't we post anonymously?

Any more updates? I assume she wasn't hit by the discus.
                The posters here are consistently posting under the same 'handle' not one that is for an individual post.

Comment

Working...
                X