X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammer Time

In Tennessee:

1 Kruger, A.G. Nike 77.52 254-04

With Henning and McCullough rising fast, it's time for the USofA to be a playa again on the int'l scene!!

More than five feet off his PR, but still a very nice through for this early in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
      but still a very nice through
      Only a very literate person can make that mistake IMO!

Comment

Good grief! ops: It's not even a homophone! :roll:

(Trying to figure out how I would ever do such a thing, I'm thinking that it's one of those things where you start a word and that initial string of letters just leads you, almost as a matter of reflex, to complete the word that you most often use beginning with those letters. That's why there are 354 Google hits for "spring medley relay".)

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
          Good grief! ops: It's not even a homophone! :roll:

(Trying to figure out how I would ever do such a thing, I'm thinking that it's one of those things where you start a word and that initial string of letters just leads you, almost as a matter of reflex, to complete the word that you most often use beginning with those letters. That's why there are 354 Google hits for "spring medley relay".)
          Think of the word 'thorough' - ends in the same sound as 'throw'. That's how your mind works! 8-)

Comment

To the original post. Let's not get too carried away. When we get a couple (or 3) over 80m, we may be players on the the international stage. So far, only AK has the A q

Comment

Originally posted by mike renfro
              To the original post. Let's not get too carried away. When we get a couple (or 3) over 80m, we may be players on the the international stage. (
              Last year only one country in the world (Belarus) had more than one over 80m.

Comment

I'm curious how Kibwé Johnson will respond to training with Dr. Anatoly Bondarchuk in Kamloops BC. Hopefully his time there will bring the 80m throws.

Comment

Working...
                X