Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Kritzler
    replied
    Guess they are continuing practice after their Apr. 2 spring game?

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Griffin passing track for football this spring; story now posted to front page

Leave a comment:

• Texas
    replied
    Has there ever been a faster 400m combo of QB to wide receiver than when Griffin throws to David Gettis?

Leave a comment:

• harvtrack
    replied
    directathletics.com has posted entiries for the Johnson Invite and Griffin is not listed. Makes me wonder if we'll see him run hurdles again. Guess he could pop up for the conference meet...only time will tell.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce Kritzler
    replied
    Was sort of surprised that Griffin didn't run any indoors, but guess football probably had to have him in the weightroom 24/7.

Leave a comment:

• guruof track
    replied
    I have mixed feelings about this situation. On one hand I understand the coaches wanting their star QB staying injury free and being one of the only schools to offer him a scholly playing at that position has to be taken into consideration. On the otherhand they fully KNEW he wanted to participate in BOTH sports and made agreements to allow this.

Being that Baylor football is not a top-tier progrm I think they have more to gain from RG3 running track. I cringe at the thought that Baylor football takes the opportunity for this young man to pursue one of his dreams. Maybe if this were USC or FSU I'd be more sympathetic to their football program, but its NOT.

Leave a comment:

• harvtrack
    started a topic Robert Griffin and the hurdles

Robert Griffin and the hurdles

Now that spring football has ended at Baylor what are the chances we'll see Robert Griffin return to the wars with fellow footballer Jeshua Anderson? Michael Johnson meet is this weekend at Baylor. I've heard from friends in Waco that the football coaches are pretty much against his running (isn't that always the case though)
Working...
X