Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USATF saves the world from evil T-shirts!

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USATF saves the world from evil T-shirts!

Check this out:
    http://masterstrack.com/blog/005555.html

Your USATF dues at work!

What a hoot!

K E N
    K E N

Be careful. Be very careful. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Black unmarked van in front of your house..... Jack Bauer.... Tony Almeida...

Comment

From what i have seen in biology, just because you own a patent does not mean the patent will hold up in a court of law. My bet is that if they sue you they will lose. Problem is then you would have to defend yourself.

Anyway, now you have the free advertising just sell them on the black market.

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me, how some people (USTAF lawyers here) need to constantly keep justifying their existence. This is pretty incredible :shock: .
        "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
        by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Should just tell them that you have stopped selling them, not because of trademark issues, but you realized that people might think that you are actually affiliated with USATF. Wouldn't want that.

Comment

Having won both sides of patent/tradmark infringement suits, I can testify that too frequently even when you win lose.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
              Having won both sides of patent/tradmark infringement suits, I can testify that too frequently even when you win lose.
              Ah yes, but the law dudes always win!

Comment

Originally posted by Law dude
                Originally posted by lonewolf
                Ah yes, but the law dudes always win!
                I resisted the urge to say that. :cry:

Comment

Working...
                X