Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Marathon

We could see a woman's and men's winner from the U.S.A.
    Hall and Goucher in great shape. I am taking monday off work to watch, yep i guess i'm a nut?
    phsstt!

Re: Boston Marathon

Patriots Day. Always a day off. The Marathon and a morning Sox game. Hopefully good weather.

Comment

Originally posted by 502CD
      Patriots Day. Always a day off. The Marathon and a morning Sox game. Hopefully good weather.
      The weather man is saying a few showers- low 40's to high 40's. Not bad for marathon running, not so good for baseball.
      phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
        We could see a woman's and men's winner from the U.S.A.
        Hall and Goucher in great shape. I am taking monday off work to watch, yep i guess i'm a nut?
        Yes, I made a similar comment (Boston Marathon will be more interesting this year) a few days ago...but, I'm with you Squack...I'm excited and will be pulling for Hall and Goucher all the way!

Comment

Hall, Goucher - and don't forget, the opportunity to cheer while Billy Rodgers runs by. Hey, if I still lived in Mass, I'd be there . . .

Comment

Originally posted by DecFan
            Hall, Goucher - and don't forget, the opportunity to cheer while Billy Rodgers runs by. Hey, if I still lived in Mass, I'd be there . . .

One of Billy's greatest (and recent) victories: beating prostate cancer!

Comment

Working...
            X