:lol:
    The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Re: Texas vs. Eldrick

:roll:

Comment

:lol:

Comment

I vote we settle it the old-fashioned way and have 'em mud wrestle and charge admission with the proceeds to go to the retired track commentator and statisticians help fund.

Comment

"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." Josey Wales

“I'm trying as hard as I can, and sometimes things don't go your way, and that's the way things go." Tiger Woods

Comment

Why is anyone here? How about...relaxation/chill/entertainment...right? We also have options available to us. So we can pick and choose what interests us. I enjoyed the joust and I 'm sure eldrick did also. I think between the two of us we put on a pretty entertaining/informative show. Nobody forced anyone to be involved, so where's the harm? I don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas
              I think between the two of us we put on a pretty entertaining/informative show.
              Tafny! :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                You disagree?

Comment

You disagree?
                  To be totally honest, I admire the passion and 'background' both of you bring to the boards. Also, I've met eldy and he's a perfectly charming guy. But the two of you together, on a topic like this, are definitely not entertaining, and the 'information' is beaten into a bloody pulp. After 30 back-and-forths (I thought gh must be out of country), it's just annoying, and even I, who pretty much reads everything here, stopped reading them.

Perseverance is one thing, obstinacy is wholenuther.

Comment

Why is anyone here? How about...relaxation/chill/entertainment...right? We also have options available to us. So we can pick and choose what interests us. I enjoyed the joust and I 'm sure eldrick did also. I think between the two of us we put on a pretty entertaining/informative show. Nobody forced anyone to be involved, so where's the harm? I don't see it.
                    That's why I'm here.

And you and eldrick help to provide that.

Comment

You disagree?
                      To be totally honest, I admire the passion and 'background' both of you bring to the boards. Also, I've met eldy and he's a perfectly charming guy. But the two of you together, on a topic like this, are definitely not entertaining, and the 'information' is beaten into a bloody pulp. After 30 back-and-forths (I thought gh must be out of country), it's just annoying, and even I, who pretty much reads everything here, stopped reading them.

I cant bear to read every word in their debates either.

Just cant do it.

Comment

Those words revolve around:

hahaha, hmmm and sheesh. Other ones used for good measure are stoopid, stupid and/or any variation thereof. Finally, the word "fool" has been bandied about lately.

;-) It's just Texas being Texas and eldrick, well, being himself, I suppose. These two should take it to a pool hall and smoke a couple of cigars.

Hahaha, you missed that shot, stoopid! Sheesh, you must be a fool if you believe it doesn't take 400m strength to shoot the eight boll into the right pocket better than someone who has only 100m speed. It takes a lot of speed-endurance to play a whole round with us.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
                          Those words revolve around:

hahaha, hmmm and sheesh. Other ones used for good measure are stoopid, stupid and/or any variation thereof. Finally, the word "fool" has been bandied about lately.

;-) It's just Texas being Texas and eldrick, well, being himself, I suppose. These two should take it to a pool hall and smoke a couple of cigars.

Hahaha, you missed that shot, stoopid! Sheesh, you must be a fool if you believe it doesn't take 400m strength to shoot the eight boll into the right pocket better than someone who has only 100m speed. It takes a lot of speed-endurance to play a whole round with us.
                          :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

You disagree?

I look at it like this...

There are plenty of topics for any track fan to delve into on this board. I don't care about a lot of events so I ignore those threads. There it is right there. Choose what interests you, it works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy
                              That's why I'm here.

And you and eldrick help to provide that.
                              Cool 8-)

Comment

Working...
                              X