Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chambers Live Online 12 PDT

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tashadamvers
    8PM UK TIME 12PM PDT FROM DRUG FREE TO DRUG CHEAT TO DRUG FREE AGAIN, DWAIN CHAMBERS TALKS CANDIDLY ABOUT HIS LIFE. AFTER BEING MIXED UP IN ONE OF TRACK AND FIELDS BIGGEST DRUG SCANDALS, DWAIN CHAMBERS IS BACK DRUG FREE AND TALKING ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH BALCO AND WHY HE WROTE HIS BOOK "RACE AGAINST ME"

Tune in call in ask your questions. 2008 Olympic 400mH bronze medalist Tasha Danvers has Dwain Chambers as her guest this week on her Internet radio show. If you cannot be at a computer do not fret, you can listen live on the phone, just call +1 347 215 7199. You can just listen through the phone without having to talk. Sometimes it is better to listen through the phne.
    Everyone tune in and listen, there is a live chat room available also during the show. See you all in a few hours.

Re: Chambers Live Online 12 PDT

Originally posted by Smoke
    The link above has a typo, the correct link is:
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tashadanvers

A more specific link to the show is
    SHOW-7-RACE-AGAINST-ME-DWAIN-CHAMBERS

I note it's a 1.5 hr show. Chambers is interviewed for the whole time?

Comment

Thnaks Daisy, as you can see the typing is suspect sometimes. LOL

Did any of you real fans listen in? If not the show will be archived shortly, and it was a terrific show!!!!!!! If you want to know about Dwain and hear the man himself listen up. Twins support TashaD!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke
        Thnaks Daisy, as you can see the typing is suspect sometimes. LOL

Did any of you real fans listen in? If not the show will be archived shortly, and it was a terrific show!!!!!!! If you want to know about Dwain and hear the man himself listen up. Twins support TashaD!
        Didn't catch Chambers but did listen to Kris Akabusi in show 5. I didn't realise he retired because of Young's WR. Excellent information.

Comment

Try it now and listen to the archive.
          You can also download the shows and listen to them on your ipod.

Comment

Working...
          X