Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ioc confirms ramzi cheated

the associated press said the ioc confirmed 1500 meter champion ramzi as the gold medalist who tested positive.[/b]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090429/ap_ ... ping_ramzi

Comment

Now back to your regularly scheduled posting sessions.

Mehdi Baala should move up to bronze. Hudson de Souza (heat) and Bernard Lagat (semi-final) should get apologies for not being advanced from their rounds, respectively.

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Oh happy day!

Comment

i've said it time and time again why don't the IAAf just ask us who the cheats are

sometimes it is sooooooooooooooo obvious :shock:
            i deserve extra credit

Comment

and Ramzi's coach is Khalid Boulami brother of Boulami Brahim !!!

it's all so predictable :roll:
              i deserve extra credit

Comment

We all knew he was a cheat. I wish they would target all the known dopers.

Why did it take them so long to catch him? It was obvious he was doping in Helsinki as well. Yet another North African cheat. What a surprise.

Comment

The wheels of justice grind slowly. If you really want to make your case airtight, you can't rush.

Comment

He is coached by '96 5k medallist Khalid Boulami....the older brother of our old other EPO friend, Brahim.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon
                      Oh happy day!
                      I second that

Comment

Was Aouita sacked for good reason? He stated that his strong stance against doping was being met with resistance by the Moroccan athletics federation.

Comment

i guess this would make asbel kiprop at 19 the youngest olympic champion at 1500 meters.
                          the former youngest champion i believe was arnold jackson of great britain in 1912.

Comment

Once this is official, everyone behind Ramzi in '08 in the World Rankings moves up one spot. So who takes up the new #10 spot?

Comment

From Olympic champ to cheating chump! :P :lol: :x :roll: Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
                              phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                              X