Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The correct name is Alonso Edwards and clearly some pay no attention to Junior Athletes in the South American continent.

Comment

Originally posted by scoe
      The correct name is Alonso Edwards and clearly some pay no attention to Junior Athletes in the South American continent.
      I would say more than "some", if you're correct. He's listed as "Edward" in his iaaf bio and every result I've see for him so far.

http://www.iaaf.org/athletes/biographie ... index.html

Comment

ATFS Annual gives name as Edwards.

Another typo perhaps on the Bio

Comment

http://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/A ... AID=666810

Comment

Dude just blazed a 20.00 PR to win the Rethymno 200 over Mullings (20.01). He hasn't seemed as sharp since his early season races, so this is a bit of a shocker, imo. Particularly running Merritt into a well-beaten 3rd. :?

Edward. Edwards. A sprinter by any other name would be as fast...

Comment

Originally posted by Half Miler
              Dude just blazed a 20.00 PR to win the Rethymno 200 over Mullings (20.01). He hasn't seemed as sharp since his early season races, so this is a bit of a shocker, imo. Particularly running Merritt into a well-beaten 3rd. :?

Edward. Edwards. A sprinter by any other name would be as fast...
              Barton County Baby 8-) 8-)

Comment

:shock: man the first time I saw this kid run I was bugging out!!! He's the real deal. I would not be surprised if he doesn't go back to Barton JC.

Comment

Originally posted by justblaze1011
                  :shock: man the first time I saw this kid run I was bugging out!!! He's the real deal. I would not be surprised if he doesn't go back to Barton JC.
                  I THINK he's gone pro already ...i can ask a couple people to verify it though

Comment

Originally posted by MostKnownUnknown
                    Originally posted by justblaze1011
                    I THINK he's gone pro already ...i can ask a couple people to verify it though
                    Yes let me know.

Comment

I just asked him my self.....he said he's signed with Adidas's

Comment

I guess you could say he's becoming one of the "most known unknowns". 8-)

Comment

Edward(s) now sits at #3 all time on the Sth American lists at both 100m and 200m... both instances see two Da Silvas in front of him:

http://www.consudatle.org/Estadisticas/ ... nkperm.doc

Comment

Originally posted by AS
                            Edward(s) now sits at #3 all time on the Sth American lists at both 100m and 200m... both instances see two Da Silvas in front of him:

http://www.consudatle.org/Estadisticas/ ... nkperm.doc
                            Robson's 10.00 race was because of a faulty wind gauge.

Some of these marks should have been invalidated.

Comment

Well, he's no longer an "unknown", that's for sure.

I'm still waiting on some confirmation that his surname is, indeed, Edward.

Comment

Working...
                              X