Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doha 2009: W-100mH (Lopes-Schliep 12.52 WL)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish100m
    I think Lolo Jones will still absolutely dominate this event to put Beijing behind her

Well, athletes in all sports are finding out that, you could dominate all year long, but it's what you do at the major meets in that particular is what really counts!!

Eg. New England Patriots (USA-Football 2007-08) 18-0, then lost the most important game of the season. The first thing that pop out is that New York Giants won the super bowl and defeated the privious 18-0 Patriots.

Asafa fabulous races and world records, but no individual World Championships or Olympics gold to show!

Usain Bolt mentioned, I could win all the races and be the world record holder, but if I don't win at the Olympics... it's like it doesn't count.

He is so right!!

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
      I hope so, but she's got to get over her injuries first.
      I was going to say...I guess they missed the Drake meet where she got hurt...

Comment

Wow.

The Oly Medal has really boosted her confidence.

I believe she won at Milrose this year too coming strong after the last hurdle....she's been on it.
        The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfanx1
          Well, athletes in all sports are finding out that, you could dominate all year long, but it's what you do at the major meets in that particular is what really counts!!
          The hurdles are a bit different because of that hitting them thing and it is an issue at the top because the fastest runners have the smallest margin for error. Was Devers a runner that could not preform at the big show?

Comment

Working...
          X