Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Meets on TV

TV Guide's (U.S.) compilation of all the meets scheduled for this year now posted to front page.

GH,

That news headline link will go away in a few days, thus, it would be great to have it as a list or link on your front page(for the rest on the track season) or have it has a perm thread at the top of the "Current Events" thread here so that we can be constantly reminded what meets are coming up.

Thanks
    Cows need love too

Comment

That would be swell.

Comment

Originally posted by jamaicantrackfan
        GH,

That news headline link will go away in a few days, thus, it would be great to have it as a list or link on your front page(for the rest on the track season) or have it has a perm thread at the top of the "Current Events" thread here so that we can be constantly reminded what meets are coming up.

Thanks
        Copy/paste/save is a wonderful thing .
        "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
        by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
          GH,

Thanks
          Copy/paste/save is a wonderful thing .
          I have done that for myself, but I am just looking out for everyone else
          Cows need love too

Comment

That list only shows weekend coverage of the World Champs on NBC. Say it isn't so.

Comment

Originally posted by donley2
              That list only shows weekend coverage of the World Champs on NBC. Say it isn't so.
              Weekday coverage of the World Champs will be on www.universalsport.com website
              Cows need love too

Comment

If that is true that truly stinks. I seriously dislike sitting in front of a stinking computer watching track meets.

Comment

If that is true that truly stinks. I seriously dislike sitting in front of a stinking computer watching track meets.
                  It is also on Universal TV if you get it in your neck of the woods. Check here: http://www.universalsports.com/fls/2300 ... on-tv.html

There are four options: Comcast cable, DirecTV, Dish, or over the air (which is initially hidden). Over the air worked for me. On a digital station but not HD.

Comment

Isn't it possible to hook up your PC to your TV? I have to admit I much prefer to sit in front of the TV to watch athletics rather than at my laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                      It is also on Universal TV if you get it in your neck of the woods. Check here: http://www.universalsports.com/fls/2300 ... on-tv.html

There are four options: Comcast cable, DirecTV, Dish, or over the air (which is initially hidden). Over the air worked for me. On a digital station but not HD.
                      Universal Sports is not available on Dish or Directv. Both Dish and Directv usually do not carry the digital OTA subchannels such as Universal Sports.
                      Cows need love too

Comment

Universal Sports is not available on Dish or Directv. Both Dish and Directv usually do not carry the digital OTA subchannels such as Universal Sports.
                        I am a DirecTV customer, but also have an OTA antenna that feeds into my DirecTV DVR. It recorded the Doha track meet just like any other OTA or DirecTV recording.

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy":1vx81ufz][quote=donley2][quote=jamaicantrackfan][quote=donley2]That list only shows weekend coverage of the World Champs on NBC. Say it isn't so.[/quote]

Weekday coverage of the World Champs will be on [url="http://www.universalsport.com
                          www.universalsport.com[/url] website

Universal Sports is not available on Dish or Directv. Both Dish and Directv usually do not carry the digital OTA subchannels such as Universal Sports.[/quote]
                          I am a DirecTV customer, but also have an OTA antenna that feeds into my DirecTV DVR. It recorded the Doha track meet just like any other OTA or DirecTV recording.[/quote:1vx81ufz]

Well now that's different. Most Directv/Dish Network customers(I have had both) don't use a separate OTA antenna in addition to the satellite dish. Your special
                          Cows need love too

Comment

I am a DirecTV customer, but also have an OTA antenna that feeds into my DirecTV DVR. It recorded the Doha track meet just like any other OTA or DirecTV recording.
                            Well now that's different. Most Directv/Dish Network customers(I have had both) don't use a separate OTA antenna in addition to the satellite dish.
                            I have a direct line-of-site to the major OTA transmission tower in my metropolitan area. There are quite a number of local digital channels that are not part of the DirecTV plan (such as the third digital channel for the local NBC affiliate on which they are broadcasting the Universal T&F stuff). Best of both worlds . . .

Comment

Originally posted by AthleticsInBritain
                              Isn't it possible to hook up your PC to your TV? I have to admit I much prefer to sit in front of the TV to watch athletics rather than at my laptop.
                              It is possible to hook up your PC to your TV. The easiest way is to use a S-video cord.
                              Cows need love too

Comment

Working...
                              X