Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a talent... looks a little like Dan O'Brien in a few of those photos :-)

Comment

Dude was impressive in the 8...had me thinking "it's hard to believe he's a decathlete."

Comment

I just hope he succeeds in that program at Duke!

that's a LOT of talent!

Comment

He is bigger than John Lennon, looks a little like Dan but needs to add only 1.6k points to be a serious senior decathlete or -3 seconds to be a serious 1/4 miler. Having heard an interview with the lad, I hope for all of these.
          ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

Beach will have me out at the track bright and early Thursday as the JR deca 100 starts at 9am.

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
              Beach will have me out at the track bright and early Thursday as the JR deca 100 starts at 9am.
              Buy me a 'Curtis Beach Fan Club' t-shirt, cuz I sure want one! Even with the huge lead Eaton has in the Next Great One race, I'm betting on the HS kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                Originally posted by bad hammy
                Buy me a 'Curtis Beach Fan Club' t-shirt, cuz I sure want one! Even with the huge lead Eaton has in the Next Great One race, I'm betting on the HS kid.
                I agree....

Comment

Working...
                X