• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knite
    replied
    Originally posted by Marlow
    Originally posted by bad hammy
    Beach will have me out at the track bright and early Thursday as the JR deca 100 starts at 9am.
    Buy me a 'Curtis Beach Fan Club' t-shirt, cuz I sure want one! Even with the huge lead Eaton has in the Next Great One race, I'm betting on the HS kid.
    I agree....

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Beach will have me out at the track bright and early Thursday as the JR deca 100 starts at 9am.
    Buy me a 'Curtis Beach Fan Club' t-shirt, cuz I sure want one! Even with the huge lead Eaton has in the Next Great One race, I'm betting on the HS kid.

Leave a comment:

• bad hammy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• paulthefan
    replied
    He is bigger than John Lennon, looks a little like Dan but needs to add only 1.6k points to be a serious senior decathlete or -3 seconds to be a serious 1/4 miler. Having heard an interview with the lad, I hope for all of these.

Leave a comment:

• knite
    replied
    I just hope he succeeds in that program at Duke!

that's a LOT of talent!

Leave a comment:

• ndamix
    replied
    Dude was impressive in the 8...had me thinking "it's hard to believe he's a decathlete."

Leave a comment:

• knockout
    replied
    What a talent... looks a little like Dan O'Brien in a few of those photos :-)

Leave a comment:

• Half Miler
    replied
    dude has some serious calf muscles.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    we have a picture that'll be published in the next issue of him resting between events in his HSR under an umbrella, reading the issue in question!

Leave a comment:

• ed gee
    replied
    Beach Reading

"...I wanted to prove Track & Field News wrong..."

http://www.dyestat.com/?pg=us2009-Outdo ... -Southwest

Leave a comment:

• K.I.R.
    replied
    Originally posted by bf
    If it wasn't 95+degrees and humid, the race might've been around 1:48? (I don't know).
    As they didn't have to run rounds, I don't think the weather made much of a difference to these lads.

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Beach runs a 1:50.75 800 at NON today, beating amongst others, 2009 CA state meet 1500 winner Mac Fleet. For a deca guy, that is truly sick . . .
    http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discuss ... hp?t=35975

Originally posted by Marlow
    Originally posted by ed gee
    Decathlete tries the 800...
    Curtis Beach 1:50.75F
    That is SICK for a HS decathlete! :shock:
    After he hits the Weight Room this fall, he's gonna be Ridiculous!
    even used the same adjective.

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Beach runs a 1:50.75 800 at NON today, beating amongst others, 2009 CA state meet 1500 winner Mac Fleet. For a deca guy, that is truly sick . . .
    http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discuss ... hp?t=35975
    even used the same adjective.

Leave a comment:

• bf
    replied
    And he was LEADING halfway in homestretch? If it wasn't 95+degrees and humid, the race might've been around 1:48? (I don't know). Anyway, I think he deserves TFN HS AOY. No telling what his future holds, but knowledgable observers would vote him AOY, on overall stats (even though a 236'6 discus toss is not chopped liver).

Leave a comment:

• bad hammy
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X