Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Hasay is capable of a 4:10 1500 or better

I predict a new high school record for Hasay today.Hopefully she has a good race at the adidas classic.

Re: Jordan Hasay is capable of a 4:10 1500 or better

Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
    I predict a new high school record for Hasay today.Hopefully she has a good race at the adidas classic.
    From yesterday's Adidas TC:

Code:
    11 Hasay, Jordan                U S A                  4:16.92

Comment

I thought it was today.I still think she is capable of a 4:10.Maybe she needs to rest until the summer

Comment

In the post-race interview, she seemed to be disappointed that the race was tactical and said that the first 800 felt real easy. She said that she just hasn't developed the afterburners to go with big girls in a kicker's race.

Comment

I think she needs a really fast 800 and maybe run on her teams b mile relay team to get some more speed,She will run faster in another month.

Comment

Re: Jordan Hasay is capable of a 4:10 1500 or better

I predict the Titanic won't hit any icebergs on the way to New York.

Comment

Yeah and I predict if you had to eat off of jokes,you would need food from the Red Cross.

Comment

Heck, Stephanie Twell is not even under 4.10 yet this season.

Comment

Hasay is capable.If not now,then later in the summer.

Comment

Hasay is capable.If not now,then later in the summer.
                    I'm a huge, huge, huge Hasay fan and there is no way she runs 4:09 this year. You have no clue what you're talking about, as usual.

Comment

I must have some idea about what I am talking about or you like me because you follow me around everywhere.I have a wife.You need a girlfriend.

Comment

OK. Enough from all parties. Be civil to each other.

Comment

b hall I agree,but sometimes in these forums people get opinionated to the point of insulting,which I would rather not do.

Comment

As per Will: "people get opinionated to the point of insulting,which I would rather not do."
                            Hmmm... I can say no more!

In Re Hasay: She is in a tough place. She doesn't have the speed to win a tactical race against an elite field.
                            And she doesn't have the strength to shake the pack (as she has done in high school) in an elite field. She can surge but others will stay on her shoulder, let her do the hard work and shake and bake past her on the bell lap.
                            She is still just a child and we don't know how she will develop. But if pure leg speed is a learned behavior then those who know how to teach it have really kept the secret very well.

Comment

She may have good natural speed and they may not have worked on developing yet. My understanding of her coaching situation is that it is very progression based and isn't trying to make her a world beater at 18 but rather to provide her with the foundation and tools from which to build for the long term. I'd love to see an 11 year PR streak from Hasay like the one Villi is in.

Comment

Working...
                              X