Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Jonathan Edwards

It was ages ago that people posted their questions, but I've finally got the article online:

http://www.athleticslinks.com/aotm_edwards.html

Thanks everyone for your questions, and I hope you enjoy the article. The next one, with Kemel Thompson, should be online in a couple weeks.

Re: Interview with Jonathan Edwards

absolutely first rate !

Comment

Very nice interview. Keep us updated with the future ones.

Comment

>Very nice interview. Keep us updated with the future ones.

Will do.

Anyone got any preferences as to whom they'd like to see interviewed...? If I have their contact info, I'll try my best to arrange it.

Comment

Allen Johnson.

Comment

Roman Sebrle to bookend the Pappas interview. And because I'm a deca nut.

Comment

Great job Jon!
              I also took interest in the interview that you did with Angella Issajenko. Her views towards drugs and other issues and quite interesting.

Comment

Kudos an your interview with Jonathan Edwards. What an extraordinary career.

What might be interesting is a series of interviews with the 1988 OG 100m finalists (men). Not sure if the "race" v.2004 is still going to happen but it might be interesting to hear what these guys have to say about Seoul and running again. Just a thought.

Keep up the great work!

Comment

>Kudos an your interview with Jonathan Edwards. What an extraordinary
                  >career.

What might be interesting is a series of interviews with the 1988 OG
                  >100m finalists (men). Not sure if the "race" v.2004 is still going to happen
                  >but it might be interesting to hear what these guys have to say about Seoul and
                  >running again. Just a thought.

Keep up the great work!

Nice suggestion! I have contact info for half of them (Carl, Linford, Dennis, Ben J), but whether I receive a positive reply from them is a totally different matter!!

Comment

Working...
                  X